<delect id="sj01t"></delect>
  1. <em id="sj01t"><label id="sj01t"></label></em>
  2. <div id="sj01t"></div>
    1. <em id="sj01t"></em>

            <div id="sj01t"></div>

            去醫院化驗取樣的英語對話

            時間:2024-10-11 15:12:48 英語口譯 我要投稿
            • 相關推薦

            去醫院化驗取樣的英語對話

              去醫院檢查身體常會取血樣進行檢查,下面是小編分享的關于化驗取樣的英語對話,希望能對大家有所幫助!

            去醫院化驗取樣的英語對話

              化驗取樣英語對話【1】

              A:Good afternoon, Doctor.I've come for some blood tests.

              大夫,下午好!我想驗一下血.

              B:Let me have a look.

              讓我來看看.

              The first test is no problem

              做第一項目檢查沒有問題

              but the second one has to be done on an empty stomach.

              但第二項目得空腹做.

              So I suggest that you come back tomorrow morning,

              我建議你明天上午來,

              and do both of the tests together.

              把兩項檢查一起做.

              A:How long do I have to fast?

              我得禁食多久?

              B:From five o'clock this evening,you should only have some porridge.

              從今晚五點開始,你只能喝粥.

              And don't eat anything tomorrow morning before you come.

              明天早上來這之前不能吃其他任何東西.

              A:Can I do the liver function test then?

              我能做肝功能檢查嗎?

              B:Yes,you can.

              可以.

              A:See you tomorrow!

              明天見!

              B:See you!

              明天見!

              化驗取樣英語對話【2】

              A:Hold out your hand please.

              把你的手伸出來.

              I'm going to take a small sample of blood from your middle finger.

              讓我從你的中指上采一點血樣.

              B:Will it hurt?

              疼嗎?

              A:Don't worry.You'll only feel a small prick.

              別怕.你只會覺得一點小小的`刺痛.

              That's all finished.

              好了,做完了.

              Now we'll take a sample from a vein.

              現在我們來取靜脈血樣.

              Hold out your arm please,and put it on the desk.Clench your fist!

              請把胳膊伸出來,擱到桌子上.攥緊拳頭.

              B:Is this right, Doctor?

              這樣行嗎,醫生?

              A:Yes,that's good. Now relax your grip. That's everything for today.

              很好.現在松拳.好了,血樣采好了.

              Come back in three days,and we'll give you the results.

              三天后再來,我們會把報告給你的.

              化驗取樣英語對話【3】

              A:Here are my forms for urine and stool tests.

              這是我化驗大小便的單子

              B:Here is a box for your stool sample.

              這是大便的采樣盒.

              Use something to scrape off a little about the size of a soybean,and put it in the box.

              用東西挑起黃豆般大小的一塊放到盒子里.

              A:Yes.

              行!

              B:And here's a bottle for your urine sample.

              這是小便的.采樣瓶子,

              When you are ready,bring them back to me.

              采到了樣就拿到這里來.

              A:OK,I'll do that.

              好,我就去.

            【去醫院化驗取樣的英語對話】相關文章:

            去醫院看牙醫的英語對話03-26

            英語文化對話03-14

            醫務英語拔牙對話03-05

            醫務掛號英語對話03-29

            酒店英語情景對話匯總01-21

            航海英語口語對話05-29

            商務英語對話范文03-23

            體育英語對話:籃球03-10

            籃球比賽的英語對話03-10

            <delect id="sj01t"></delect>
            1. <em id="sj01t"><label id="sj01t"></label></em>
            2. <div id="sj01t"></div>
              1. <em id="sj01t"></em>

                      <div id="sj01t"></div>
                      黄色视频在线观看