<delect id="sj01t"></delect>
  1. <em id="sj01t"><label id="sj01t"></label></em>
  2. <div id="sj01t"></div>
    1. <em id="sj01t"></em>

            <div id="sj01t"></div>

            禮儀英語點菜,你得會一點!

            時間:2023-04-03 20:01:00 禮儀英語 我要投稿
            • 相關推薦

            禮儀英語點菜,你得會一點!

              一、選桌篇

            禮儀英語點菜,你得會一點!

              Waiter: Good evening, madam and sir. A table for two?

              晚上好,女士,先生。要兩人用餐的桌子嗎?

              Guest: Yes, please. Could we have a table over there by the window?

              是的。我們可以坐那邊靠窗的桌子嗎?

              Waiter: I'm sorry, it's already reserved. Would you like this table?

              對不起,那張已有人預訂了。這張可以嗎?

              Guest: Ok, we'll take this one.

              好的,那我們就要這張。

              Waiter: Ok. Are you ready to order, sir?

              好的。先生,可以點菜了嗎?

              二、套餐篇

              1、經典套餐

              Guest: I think I'd prefer a full-course meal.

              我想我喜歡套餐。

              Waiter: All right. And you, madam?

              好的。您要點什么,女士?

              Guest: I don't want to have a full meal. May I have a steak, please?

              我不想要套餐,請給我1份牛扒好嗎?

              Waiter: Certainly. How would you like it prepared? Rare, medium or well-done?

              好的。您希望牛排怎么做?嫩點,適中還是全熟?

              Guest: Medium, please. And what kind of soup do you serve?

              適中。另外,你們供應什么湯?

              Waiter: We have clear and cream soups of your choice.

              我們有清湯和奶油湯供您選擇。

              Guest: Cream soup sounds good. Get me one, Please.

              奶油湯聽起來不錯,給我來1份吧。

              Waiter: Just a moment, please.

              請稍等。

              2、快餐套餐

              Waiter: Can I take your order?

              您要點什么?

              Guest: I'll take two value meals.

              我要兩份超值套餐。

              Waiter: What kind of drink do you want with your meal?

              您要什么飲料?

              Guest: One Coco Cola and the other orange juice, please.

              請來一份可口可樂和一份橙汁。

              Waiter: You can super-size your meal for only 4 yuan.

              多加4元,您可以換成特大號套餐。

              Guest: Yes, I'd like that.

              好吧,那么我就要特大號的。

              Waiter: Anything for dessert, like an apple pie or ice cream?

              您要不要甜點,如蘋果派或冰激凌?

              Guest: No, thanks. I think I'm going to need some iced water.

              不用,謝謝,我想我還需要一點冰水。

              Waiter: We charge 5 yuan for water.

              冰水要5元。

              Waiter: That's fine. Could you give me some more napkins and some sweet-and-sour sauce and pepper?

              好的,請多給我幾張紙巾和一些甜酸醬及胡椒,好嗎?

              Waiter: Sure.

              好的。

              三、飲料篇

              Waiter: Good afternoon, sir. Would you like a drink first?

              下午好,先生。您想先來點飲料嗎?

              Guest: I'd like some beer. What kind a beer do you have?

              我想來點啤酒,你們有什么啤酒?

              Waiter: We have Local and Heineken, which kind do you prefer?

              我們有本地啤酒和健力士,您喜歡哪一種?

              Guest: Heineken, please.

              健力士。

              Waiter: One Heineken.

              一支健力士。

              四、主菜篇

              1、牛排

              Waiter: May I take your order, sir?

              我可以為您點菜了嗎,先生?

              Guest: Yes, please. I like a country style salad.

              好的,我想要一份家鄉沙律。

              Waiter: What dressing would you like to go with your salad? We have French and Italian.

              您想要什么沙律醬呢?我們有法汁和意大利汁。

              Guest: Italian please. Then I'd like a sirloin steak.

              意大利醬,然后來一份西冷扒。

              Waiter: I'm sorry. Our sirloin steak is sold out. Would you like to try our beef tenderloin? It is also very good.

              對不起,我們的西冷扒賣完了,嘗嘗我們的牛柳,好嗎?那也一樣美味。

              Guest: All right. I'll take that.

              好的,就要那個。

              Waiter: How would you like your tenderloin?

              請問要幾成熟呢?

              Guest: Medium.

              五成熟(半熟)。

              Waiter: What sauce would you like to go with your beef? We have black pepper Sauce and......

              您的牛肉要配什么汁?我們有黑椒汁和......

              Guest: Black pepper sauce please. That's all.

              黑椒汁。可以了。

              Waiter: So, you have ordered a country style salad with Italian dressing. A beef tenderloin, medium, with black pepper sauce, is that right?

              您點了一份家鄉沙律配意大利醬,一份牛肉配黑椒汁,五成熟的。

              Guest: Yes.

              是的。

              2、海鮮

              Waiter: Mrs. Howard, May I take your order?

              霍華德夫人,我可以為您點菜了嗎?

              Guest: May I have a look at the menu first?

              我可以先看看菜譜嗎?

              Waiter: Sure, Please take your time. I'll be back to take your order.

              可以,請慢慢看,我回頭為你點菜。

              Guest: Waiter, I'd like Stewed Codfish.

              服務員,我想要燴鱈魚。

              Waiter: I'm very sorry. That dish is not available (sold out) now. May I suggest the lamb chop? It is also tasty. Would you like to try it?

              非常抱歉,那樣菜式現在沒有供應(已賣完),可否嘗試羊腿?那道菜也是非常美味的,要不要試一試呢?

              Guest: OK, and a grilled salmon with strawberry vinegar.

              好吧,再來一份草莓醋汁扒鮮三文魚。

              Waiter: I'm afraid it will take some time for this dish. About 25 minutes. Do you mind waiting a little bit longer?

              這道菜恐怕要費些時間,大約25分鐘,您介不介意等多一會兒呢?

              Waiter: For 20 yuan more you can have a half delicious, grilled lobster. Would you like to try it?

              您只需另加20元就可以品嘗半只美味扒龍蝦,想不想試一下?

              Guest: It's sounds fine, we'll take it.

              聽上去不錯,我們試一下吧。

              Waiter: Would you like a bottle of white wine to go with your lobster?

              要不要來一瓶白葡萄酒來配龍蝦呢?

              Guest: Yes. I'd like that.

              好的。

              Waiter: You have ordered two main dishes. Would you like it served together or separately?

              您點了兩道主菜,請問是需要一起上,還是分開上呢?

              Guest: Separately, please.

              分開上。

              Waiter: Thank you very much. Your meal will be sent to you in 30 minutes.

              謝謝。您的菜30分鐘后送到。

              Guest: Thank you.

              謝謝。

            【禮儀英語點菜,你得會一點!】相關文章:

            從點菜測你創業能力03-27

            如何用英語點菜?11-11

            點菜測試你是否適合創業03-21

            從點菜看出你是否能創業03-08

            得焦慮癥了你會宣泄嗎?05-17

            測試:從點菜中判斷你是否適合創業03-18

            你的囤積癥得治06-23

            你的簡歷能得幾分?11-07

            電梯里的公共禮儀你會嗎?-公共區域禮儀11-11

            你這么自戀,是病,得治01-10

            <delect id="sj01t"></delect>
            1. <em id="sj01t"><label id="sj01t"></label></em>
            2. <div id="sj01t"></div>
              1. <em id="sj01t"></em>

                      <div id="sj01t"></div>
                      黄色视频在线观看