<delect id="sj01t"></delect>
  1. <em id="sj01t"><label id="sj01t"></label></em>
  2. <div id="sj01t"></div>
    1. <em id="sj01t"></em>

            <div id="sj01t"></div>

            外貿英語對話之兌換

            時間:2021-01-15 18:22:54 Negotiation 我要投稿

            外貿英語對話之兌換

              引導語:用英語怎樣談論兌換的問題?下面是yjbys小編整理的外貿英語對話之兌換,歡迎參考!

            外貿英語對話之兌換

              Part One

              Y: Excuse me, what can I do for you?

              于:你好,我能為你做些什么嗎?

              J: Yes. I am going to stay here for a while, and I need to change some RMB. I am wondering if I could exchange some money here.

              吉姆:是的。我要在這里待一些時間,想 兌換一些人民幣,你們這里可以 嗎?

              Y: Sure, you can. What currencies do you have now?

              于:當然可以。你現在持有的是什么貨 幣呢?

              J: Francs. How much is the spot exchange rate today?

              吉姆:法郎。今天的現匯兌換率是多少?

              Y: 100 francs for 400 yuan.

              于:100法郎對400人民市。

              J: Good. Thank you.

              吉姆好的。謝謝。

              Y: How much are you planning to exchange?

              于:你想兌換多少啊?

              J: I'd like to exchange 1,000 yuan.

              吉姆:我想兌換1 000人民幣。

              Y: That is good. Please fill out the exchange request form. And I'll bring you the RMB for you.

              于:可以的。請你在這張兌換單上填一 下吧。我去給你拿人民幣。

              J: Fine.

              吉姆:好的。

              Y:Is this your first time to China?

              于:這是你第一次來中國嗎?

              J: No. I have been here several times before on business. But this is for travel.

              吉姆:不是。我之前來過好幾次,都是做生意的。這次是來旅游的。

              Y: Is It so? I find that now more and more foreign friends take a trip to China. Wish you a pleasant stay here. This is 1,000 yuan.

              于:是嗎?我發現現在有越來越多的外 國朋友到中國旅行了。祝你在這里 過得愉快。這是1 000人民幣。

              J: Thank you.

              吉姆:謝謝。

              Y: You are welcome.

              于:不客氣。

              Part Two

              G: Excuse me, do you deal with the business of cashing the check here?

              你好。請問你們這里辦理支票兌現業務嗎?

              Z: Yes, we do. And I'd be glad to cash the check for you.

              是的,我們辦理。我很樂意為你效勞。

              G: I would like to have this check changed into RMB.

              我想把這張支票兌換成人民幣。

              Z: Let me have a look. This is a cash check. And there is your company's seal on the check. OK,I think I can serve you. Did you take your ID with you?

              讓我看一下啊。你這是一張現金支票。支票 上有你們公司的印章。好的,我可以為你辦 理。你帶身份證了嗎?

              G: Yes, I did. Here you are.

              當然。給你。

              Z: Will you please fill out this foreign exchange memo, OK?

              請你填一下這張外匯表,好嗎?

              G: Of course. Can I get the money right now?

              好的'。我可以立即拿到現金嗎?

              Z: I'm afraid you can't. We have to have the check sent to your company's city to draw money. And this needs about a week's time.

              很抱歉,你不能。我們必須把支票寄到你們公司所在的城市去取款。這大概需要一個星期的時間。

              G: Is there any other ways?

              沒有別的辦法了嗎?

              Z: Not really. You can also let your company apply for a cheque issued by a Chinese bank.And you can get the money immediately.

              也不一定,你也可以讓你們的公司申請一張 中國銀行開出的支票。你就可以立即拿到 錢了。

              G: I guess I might wait, for I am not very urgent.

              我想還是等一下吧,我也不是很急。

              Z: That is good. We will inform you when we receive the proceeds. Another thing is that after we change the proceeds into RMB for you, we will deduct a collection service charge from the proceeds.

              好的。我們收到款后會通知你的。另外還有一點就是我們把支票給你兌換成人民幣后,我們要從中扣除托收的手續費。

              G: OK. I know. Goodbye.

              好的。我知道了。那再見了。

              Z: See you.

              再見。

            【外貿英語對話之兌換】相關文章:

            外貿英語對話之廣告07-17

            外貿英語對話之合同07-17

            外貿英語對話之代理07-17

            外貿英語對話之技術貿易07-17

            外貿英語對話之專利注冊07-17

            外貿英語對話之補償貿易07-17

            外貿英語對話之加工裝配貿易07-17

            外貿英語面試對話02-19

            去銀行兌換的英語口語對話10-22

            <delect id="sj01t"></delect>
            1. <em id="sj01t"><label id="sj01t"></label></em>
            2. <div id="sj01t"></div>
              1. <em id="sj01t"></em>

                      <div id="sj01t"></div>
                      黄色视频在线观看