<delect id="sj01t"></delect>
  1. <em id="sj01t"><label id="sj01t"></label></em>
  2. <div id="sj01t"></div>
    1. <em id="sj01t"></em>

            <div id="sj01t"></div>

            歷史典故:郭子儀單騎退敵兵

            時間:2025-09-14 19:20:03 歷史典故 我要投稿

            歷史典故:郭子儀單騎退敵兵

              文段一:

            歷史典故:郭子儀單騎退敵兵

              OFFICE ASSISTANT: Good morning. Odyssey Promotions. How may I help you?

              辦公室文員: 早上好。這里是奧德賽企劃公司。我能為您提供什么幫助嗎?

              NICK: Hello, this is Nick Delwin from Communicon. Could I speak to Helen Turner, please?

              尼克: 你好,我是國際通訊公司的尼克·戴爾文。可以幫我轉接海倫·特納嗎?

              OFFICE ASSISTANT: Just a moment, please.

              辦公室文員: 請稍等。

              OFFICE ASSISTANT: I have Nick Delwin on the line for you.

              辦公室文員: 有個叫尼克·戴爾文的人打來電話要找你。

              HELEN: Thank you... Hi, Nick. Nice to hear from you. How’s the English weather?

              海倫: 謝謝……你好,尼克。很高興接到你的電話。英國那邊的天氣怎么樣?

              NICK: It’s pretty good for the time of year. What’s it like in New York?

              尼克: 就今年這個時候來講,還是相當不錯的。紐約那邊的天氣呢?

              HELEN: Not good, I’m afraid.

              海倫: 恐怕不怎么樣。

              NICK: That’s a pity because I’m planning to come across next week.

              尼克: 那真糟糕,因為我正打算下禮拜過去一趟。

              HELEN: Really? Well, you’ll come by to see us while you’re here, I hope?

              海倫: 真的嗎?嗯,我希望你來的時候能順便過來看看我們,可以嗎?

              NICK: That’s what I’m phoning about. I’ve got a meeting with a customer in Boston on Tuesday of next week. I was hoping we could arrange to meet up either before or after.

              尼克: 這正是我打電話想要告訴你的事情。下禮拜二,我要在波士頓會見一個客戶。我希望,在那之前或之后我們能找個時間見一下。

              HELEN: Great. That would give us a chance to show you the convention centre, and we could also drop in at Caesar’s Restaurant where Gregg has arranged your reception.

              海倫: 太好了。那樣我們就有機會帶領你參觀一下會議中心了,而且我們還可以順便去凱薩飯店,葛雷格已經在那里為你安排好了接待活動。

              NICK: That’s what I was thinking.

              尼克: 我也是這么想的。

              HELEN: So you said you have to be in Boston on Tuesday? That’s the 8th?

              海倫: 嗯,你說你要在禮拜二的時候到波士頓?那是8號吧?

              NICK: That’s right. Now, I could stop over in New York either on the way in - that would be the Monday...Would that be possible?

              尼克: 沒錯。那樣的話,我也可以在去之前先去紐約一趟——可能是禮拜一的時候——那沒問題吧?

              HELEN: Ah, I’m afraid I won’t be in the office on Monday, and I think Gregg has meetings all day.

              文段二:

              作為職場中的一員,我們免不了要外出辦公。為了使自己的工作更有效率,我們就需要提前和對方確定好相關事宜,這時,電話就發揮了相當重要的作用。而善于使用電話的人,不僅能通過電話把事情辦得圓滿,還可以用它來解決當面不好說的許多問題呢!下面,我們就來學習一下如何用電話預約和解決問題。

              GREGG: Hello.

              葛雷格: 你好。

              OFFICE ASSISTANT: I have Nick Delwin on the line for Helen. Do you want to take the call?

              辦公室文員: 有個叫尼克·戴爾文的人打來電話要找海倫。你想接這個電話嗎?

              GREGG: Yeah. OK. Thanks. Hi, Nick. Gregg Anderson here.

              葛雷格: 是。好。謝謝。你好,尼克。我是葛雷格·安德森。

              NICK: Hello, Gregg. I was hoping to speak to Helen.

              尼克: 你好,葛雷格。我本來想找海倫的。

              GREGG: Sorry, Helen’s away on business. Can I help?

              葛雷格: 對不起,海倫外出辦公了。我能幫忙嗎?

              NICK: Yes, Gregg, I think you probably can. I’m afraid I’ve got some rather bad news. It’s the trip over for Electronica.

              尼克: 是的,葛雷格,我想你或許可以。恐怕我有一些壞消息。那是關于參加電子元器件展會的事情。

              GREGG: Uh-huh?

              葛雷格: 嗯嗯?

              NICK: Yes, I’m afraid we’ve had a bit of an internal reorganization here and we’ll be sending a much smaller team.

              尼克: 是的,恐怕由于我們進行了一個小的內部調整,所以我們的代表團要比原計劃的小很多。

              GREGG: Well, does this mean you won’t be needing the same-sized booth, then?

              葛雷格: 嗯,那這是否意味著你們不再需要同樣大小的展位了?

              NICK: I’m afraid so. There’ll just be Diane and myself. We won’t be able to handle such a large stand.

              尼克: 恐怕是這樣的。只有黛安和我會去。我們不可能使用那么大的一個展位。

              GREGG: So, you’d like me to look into that, would you?

              葛雷格: 所以,你希望我處理一下這件事,是吧?

              NICK: I would be very grateful.

              尼克: 非常感謝。

              GREGG: OK, well, I suppose this will also have implications for the reception on Saturday night?

              葛雷格: 好,那么,我想這可能還意味著禮拜日的接待活動要有所調整了?

              NICK: Yes, I’m afraid so. I would hope that we could still go ahead with it but it’ll have to be on a reduced budget.

              尼克: 是的,恐怕是這樣的。我希望,我們還是按計劃走,只不過預算少了。

            【歷史典故:郭子儀單騎退敵兵】相關文章:

            弦高智退秦軍的歷史典故10-28

            歷史的典故09-20

            經典的歷史典故05-29

            經典的歷史典故02-06

            歷史典故11-17

            酒的歷史典故10-10

            有關歷史的典故11-13

            曲高和寡歷史典故10-05

            勵志的歷史典故11-19

            與南京的歷史典故07-18

            • 相關推薦
            <delect id="sj01t"></delect>
            1. <em id="sj01t"><label id="sj01t"></label></em>
            2. <div id="sj01t"></div>
              1. <em id="sj01t"></em>

                      <div id="sj01t"></div>
                      黄色视频在线观看