電視劇《假如生活欺騙了你》的觀后感
Ⅰ.核心學習:Sales and Marketing 銷售與市場營銷

Steve: I think I need some career guidance Mike.
史蒂夫:我覺得我需要一些事業指導邁克。
Mike: Why do you say that?
邁克:你為什么那么說?
Steve: I’m getting bored with my current position.
史蒂夫:我開始煩我目前的職位了。
Mike: Have you thought about a new direction for your career?
邁克:你為你的事業想過新的方向嗎?
Steve: Like what? Can you think of something interesting for me?
史蒂夫:比如說?你能幫我想出一些有意思的東西嗎?
Mike: Why not sales and marketing?
邁克:銷售與市場營銷怎么樣?
Steve: Do you mean sales or do you mean marketing?
史蒂夫:你是指銷售還是指市場營銷?
Mike: They are the same thing, aren’t they?
邁克:它們是一回事,不是嗎?
Steve: No way! They are totally different. Let me fill you in on the main differences.
史蒂夫:不是!它們完全不同。讓我詳細告訴你主要的不同之處。
Ⅱ.單詞簡析
1) Career guidance: getting advice about your work strengths and weaknesses
事業指導:有關你工作的長處和短處的建議
ex:Career guidance is usually offered by the Human Resources department of a company.
事業指導通常由公司的人力資源部提供。
2) Sales: jobs where you actively sell goods and services to customers or clients
銷售:積極地將物品和服務賣給消費者或客戶的工作
ex:Most sales people work for a base salary and then a percentage commission.
大多數銷售人員的工作報酬是基本工資外加一個百分比提成。
3) Marketing: jobs that involve studying the target market for a goods or service to increase sales
市場營銷:為了提高銷售額而開展的有關研究物品和服務目標市場的工作
ex:The marketing department in our company always has lots of cool gifts they use to promote the company like t-shirts and coffee cups.
我們公司的市場營銷部總有很多用來提高公司知名度的很酷的贈品,如T-恤、咖啡杯等。
4) Integral: vital, important
必不可少的:必需的,重要的
ex:The only two things that are integral to my morning are coffee and cigarettes!
我早上必不可少的兩樣東西是咖啡和香煙!
5) Challenging: something that is not simple or easy
激勵的、挑戰的:不簡單、不容易的事情
ex:Swimming across the English Channel to France would be very challenging.
游泳橫渡英吉利海峽到法國很有挑戰。
Ⅲ.課文篇
Many people think that sales and marketing are the same job. Some people think that marketing is what sales people do to sell a product. This could not be farther from the truth, as we will see below.
很多人認為銷售和市場營銷是同一個工作。一些人認為市場營銷就是銷售人員所做的產品推銷。這和它的本意有天壤之別,這正如我們下面所看到的。
Sales means trying to convince someone to buy your goods or services. Generally, customers buy goods and clients buy services.
銷售指的是設法說服某人買你的物品或服務。通常來說,消費者買物品,而客戶買服務。
Marketing is a number of processes that are designed to help a company understand the market and what the market thinks of their goods or services.
市場營銷是為了幫助公司了解市場以及市場對公司產品和服務的想法而展開的一系列工作。
When marketing is done well, it will help management to make changes to the product to better suit the market needs and also help increase sales because more people will be aware of the product.
市場營銷做得好,它就會幫助改變經營策略,使產品更好地滿足市場需求,而且讓更多的人知道該產品,從而提高產品的銷售額,
Sales and marketing department usually work separately but closely.
銷售部和市場營銷部的工作通常分開進行,但又緊密相連。
A marketing project usually starts with a market survey. This means asking potential customers their honest thoughts and feelings about the product. You should also compare your product with your competitors to understand the relative strengths and weaknesses of each.
一個市場營銷項目通常始于一項市場調查。這意味著詢問潛在消費者對產品的真實想法和感受。你還應該將你的產品和競爭者的產品相互比較,從而了解各自相關的長處和短處。
Twenty years ago, marketing was not an important business function, but as the market place become more and more competitive each year, good marketing (and good sales) has become one of the most integral and challenging areas to work in.
二十年前,市場營銷并不是一個重要的商業功能,但是隨著市場競爭的逐年強烈,好的市場營銷(以及好的銷售)已經成為最重要和最有挑戰的工作領域。
Ⅳ.對話篇
Beth: I like the idea of working in sales.
貝絲:我喜歡在銷售部門工作的主意。
Sally: Oh, I don’t think I would like it at all.
莎莉:哦我覺得我根本不喜歡它。
Beth: I’m surprised to hear that. Why wouldn’t you like sales?
貝絲:聽到這我覺得很驚訝。你為什么不喜歡銷售工作?
Sally: There is too much pressure to make sales all the time and I don’t like the idea of working for commission.
莎莉:整天推銷壓力太大了,而且我不喜歡工作拿提成。
Beth: I think that commission is a great idea - the more you sell the more you make.
貝絲:我認為拿提成是個很棒的主意-你賣得越多,你掙得也就越多。
Sally: But if I make no sales, I get no commission. How can I pay the rent?
莎莉:但是如果我賣不出去,我就沒有提成。我怎么付租金?
Beth: Sales is challenging I know, but the rewards can be big.
貝絲:我知道銷售很有挑戰,不過報酬很可觀。
Sally: I prefer to work for a salary. At least I know exactly how much I will earn each month.
莎莉:我更喜歡拿固定工資。至少我知道每個月我確切掙多少錢。
Beth: Without sales, there would be no company. I am proud to lead the way for the rest of the staff!
貝絲:沒有銷售就沒有公司。我為帶領著公司的其他員工前進頗感得意!
商務英語活學活用 與同事周末去玩(1)
Ⅰ.核心學習:Weekend away with Colleagues 與同事周末去玩
Steve: I am so tired of the city life.
史蒂夫:我很厭倦城市生活。
Mike: Do you mean all the long hours at work as well as the noise and bustle of the big smoke?
邁克: 你是指工作時間很長以及嘈雜的聲音和飛馳的濃煙?
Steve: Got it in one my friend.
史蒂夫:沒錯,我的朋友。
Mike: How about we suggest that we all go away for a company outing to somewhere rural?
邁克: 我們建議公司里所有的人去鄉下某個地方玩玩,怎么樣?
Steve: That sounds like an interesting idea. Where could we go?
史蒂夫:這想法聽起來很有意思。我們可以去哪?
Mike: Well we live in this huge city, so how about we go somewhere that is the complete opposite?
邁克:嗯,我們住在大城市里,因此我們要去一個截然不同的地方,怎么樣?
Steve: Do you mean somewhere in the countryside?
史蒂夫:你是指農村?
Mike: Yep - let’s find a small village and spend the weekend away.
邁克:沒錯―我們去找一個小村子,然后在那里度周末。
Steve: Cool! And it will be even better if we can convince the taskmaster to pay the bill!
史蒂夫:酷!如果我們能說服頭兒掏錢,那就更好了!
Ⅱ.單詞簡析
1) Bustle: moving quickly
飛奔:快速移動
ex:Sometimes the hustle and bustle of the city just gets me down, so I escape to somewhere slower and quieter.
有時候城里熙熙攘攘的景象讓我覺得很沮喪,所以我要逃到一個節奏慢點、安靜點的地方。
2) Outing: a trip away
外出:旅行
ex:One of the best ways to refresh yourself is to have an outing somewhere completely different.
恢復精力最好的方法之一是到一個截然不同的地方旅行。
3) Rural: the opposite of urban, the countryside
鄉間:城市的反面,農村
ex:The majority of Chinese people live in rural areas and not in big cities.
大多數的中國人生活在農村而不是大城市。
4) Taskmaster: your boss, the person who tell you what to do
頭兒:你的老板
ex:I can’t go out for a beer tonight because my taskmaster wants me to finish an important report.
今晚我不能去喝啤酒,因為我的上司想讓我完成一份重要報告。
Ⅲ.課文篇
It’s funny really - you spend more time with the people you work with than you do with your family and friends, but who can say that they really know the people they work with well?
真的很有意思―你和與你一起工作的人度過的時間要多于你和家人與朋友。可是誰能說他們很了解那些和他們一起工作的人呢?
The reality is that you usually only get to see one side of a person at work. The need for people to act professionally at work and the management structures means that you don’t always get to see the true personality of your colleagues and bosses.
事實上你通常只看到一個人工作的一面。在工作和管理中人們需要表現得很職業,這就意味這你不總能看到你的同事和老板的真實性格。
A great way to fix this and really learn about the people you work with is to have an outing. A successful outing should be away from the office and in an environment that is different from the usual office scene.
解決此問題并要真正了解與你一起工作的人的一個好方法就是外出旅游。旅游要成功,就要選擇一個遠離辦公室,并且與一般辦公室氛圍不同的地方。
To ensure that everyone has a good time, here are some simple points to follow:
為了確保每個人都玩得開心,要遵循以下幾個小方面。
Yes. When your client steps out of the car, he or she will be on the curbside and therefore won’t have to deal with getting out in traffic or sliding across the seat.
正確。當你的客戶下車時,他/她就會站在路邊,因此就不必擔心往來車輛或者挪位置下車了。
There should be no hierarchy for the whole trip. In simple terms this means that everyone is equal for the time of the trip. The boss is equal to the staff for a few days! This will help everyone to relax and show their true personalities.
* 整個旅程不應有等級之分。簡而言之就是說在旅途中每個人都是平等的。有幾天時間老板和員工是平等的!這有助于讓每個人放松,表現他們真實的個性。
You should remember that different people like to do different things and try to organize activities that cater to everyone. For example, some people might like to get up early and watch the sun rise but others want to sleep.
* 你應該記住不同的人喜歡做不同的事,要設法組織符合每個人口味的活動。例如,有些人可能喜歡早起看日出,而其他人卻想睡覺。
Make sure that meal times are when the group is all together. Having breakfast, lunch and dinner together can be a great way to help develop your team into a really close group.
* 確保人齊了以后再吃飯。在一起吃早餐、中餐和晚餐是幫助整個小組的關系變得真正親密的一種好方式。
The most important thing to make the weekend away is to ensure that you create a different atmosphere from the office. Make a rule that no one should take their mobile phones, laptops or any work with them. It would also help to ask people to talk about subjects other than work and to hang out with people that they don’t usually get close to in the office.
* 周末旅游最重要的一點是要確保你創造一個與辦公室不同的氛圍。訂一條規則,每個人都不要帶上手機、筆記本電腦或者工作。談論工作之外的話題或與平時在辦公室里不太接近的人一起玩也有所幫助。
Remember - the idea is to have fun and get to know your colleagues better!
* 記住―目的是為了玩得開心,同時更多了解你的同事!
Ⅳ.對話篇
Beth: How did you enjoy the weekend in the countryside Sally?
貝絲:在鄉下的周末過得愉快嗎,莎莉?
Sally: I had a great time. The fresh air, the peace and quiet and I got to know many new people.
莎莉:我玩得很開心。空氣清新、心情平靜、環境安寧,而且我認識了很多新人。
Beth: Why do you say that the people you work with are ’new’ people?
貝絲:你為什么說和你一起工作的人是“新”人?
Sally: Because at work I only saw their professional business image. On the outing I saw their fun side.
莎莉:因為在單位我只看到他們職業化的工作形象。在外面玩的時候我看到了他們有趣的一面。
Beth: Do you think that the weekend away made the team more productive?
貝絲:你認為周末旅游能提高團隊的效率嗎?
Sally: I really did think so. I got to know everyone so much better so that our communication will be smoother.
莎莉:我確實這么認為。我多了解了每個人,這樣我們的交流就更容易了。
Beth: I hope that I can go in the next outing!
貝絲:我希望下一次旅行我能去!
Sally: Hmmm - I’m not sure that I really want to see your fun side Beth!
莎莉:嗯―我不知道我是否真的想看到你有趣的一面,貝絲!
商務英語活學活用 關于招待外國經理的提示(1)
Ⅰ.核心學習:關于招待外國經理的提示
Billy: Why are you running around like a chicken with its head cut off?
比利:你怎么像只無頭蒼蠅似的慌里慌張的?
Michael: A foreign manager from overseas is visiting.
邁克爾:一位外國經理要來了。
Billy: Haven’t you hosted a foreign boss before?
比利:你以前從來沒招待過外國老板嗎?
Michael: No, I am a newbie at this.
邁克爾:沒有,我在這方面是新手。
Billy: Don’t you fret. I will give you some hints on the Business English you should use.
比利:別擔心,對于你該用的商務英語,我會給你一些提示。
Michael: Can you also teach me about where to take them around town?
邁克爾:你能不能再告訴我該帶他們到城里哪些地方去轉轉?
Billy: I will give you a lot of hints.
比利:我會給你很多提議。
Ⅱ.單詞簡析
1) Hint : clue, help
提示、線索,幫助
ex:I need assistance, can you give me hint?
我需要一位助手,你能給我個提儀嗎?
2) Host a guest : take care of a guest, pay for them and make plans
招待客人;照顧客人,為他們付帳,安排一切
ex:Last week I hosted three foreign clients from Germany.
上星期我招待了三位從德國來的外國客戶。
3) Fret : worry about
擔心
ex:Many students fret over their college entry exam.
很多學生都很擔心他們的大學入學考試。
4) Newbie : fresh, inexperienced, new
新手,沒有經驗的
ex:Here is the newbie, teach him what to do.
這是新來的,告訴他該做什么。
5) Running around like a chicken with its head cut off : being nervous, acting crazy
像沒頭蒼蠅似的跑來跑去;很緊張,舉動瘋狂
ex:To find more votes, the candidate ran around like a chicken with its head cut off.
這位候選人像只沒頭蒼蠅似的跑來跑去多拉選票。
Ⅲ.課文篇
Hints on Hosting a Manger from Overseas
關于招待外國經理的提示
1) Take them to a famous restaurant, but let them order some of the food.
2) Don’t fret if you are a newbie at hosting.
3) Ask them what they would like to be called.
4) Never offer them cigarettes!
5) Try to teach them a little Chinese. It is fun and useful.
6) Ask about their hometown, but don’t ask why they came to China.
1)帶他們到一家很有名的餐廳,但讓他們來點一些菜。
2)如果你在招待客人方面沒經驗,不要擔心。
3)問他們喜歡怎樣稱呼。
4)切記不要向他們敬煙。
5)試著教他們一點兒中文。這很有意思,也很有用。
6)問問他們的家鄉是哪里,但不要問他們為什么到中國來。
Ⅳ.對話篇
Molly : Why are you running around like a chicken with its head cut off?
莫莉:你為什么像只沒頭蒼蠅似的慌里慌張的?
Gordon: I am hosting a manager from overseas. She told me she doesn’t like Chinese food. Where can I take her?
戈登:我正在招待一位國外來的經理。她告訴我她不喜歡中國菜,我該帶她到哪去?
Molly : I’ll give you a hint. Try western restaurants inside major hotels.
莫莉:我給你個提議。試試大飯店里的西餐廳。
Gordon: Will they have a good selection?
戈登:那有很多選擇的余地嗎?
Molly : Don’t fret. Most big hotels have at least two western restaurants.
莫莉:別擔心,大多數大飯店最少有兩家西餐廳。
Gordon: I didn’t know that.
戈登:我不知道這個。
Molly : You sure are a newbie. But after hosting your first oversea manager, you will be an expert.
莫莉:你確實是個新手,不過招待完一次外國經理,你就成行家了。
Gordon: Thanks a bunch. I don’t know what I would do without you.
戈登:多謝。真不知道沒有你我該怎么辦。
Molly : I do. You would run around like a chicken with its head off.
莫莉:我知道。你會像只沒頭蒼蠅似的跑來跑去。
Gordon: Hello, Beth, please invite all our clients to the conference next month.
戈登:嗨,貝思,請你邀請我們所有的客戶參加下個月的會議。
Beth: How should I get their contact info?
貝思:我怎樣才能知道他們的聯系方法呢?
Gordon: Get the clients’ contact info from my Rolodex.
戈登:從我的客戶聯系單中找他們的聯系方法。
Beth: Where should I put them up?
貝思:讓客戶在哪里住宿呢?
Gordon: How about the Holiday Inn?
戈登:假日酒店怎么樣?
Beth: The clients like the Hilton more.
貝思:客戶更喜歡希爾頓飯店。
Gordon: Well, the client is always right.
戈登:好吧,客戶永遠是正確的。
Beth: What else would I prepare, Sir?
貝思:還有什么要我準備的,先生?
Gordon: Please print out the meeting agenda for me to look over.
戈登:打印一份會議的議程表給我看看。
Beth: Certainly.
貝思:好的。
Gordon: And make sure to return my Rolodex to my desk when you are done with it.
戈登:你用完客戶聯系單之后,把它放回到我的桌上。
Beth: Of course. I’m on it.
貝思:當然,我會這么做的。
【電視劇《假如生活欺騙了你》的觀后感】相關文章:
假如生活欺騙了你作文優秀12-10
假如生活欺騙了你作文(精選16篇)04-18
假如生活欺騙了你作文(精選23篇)09-12
假如生活欺騙了你作文優秀(精選17篇)07-03
假如生活欺騙了你作文(通用58篇)10-04
假如生活欺騙了你優秀作文(精選39篇)09-13
假如生活欺騙了你觀后感范文(精選17篇)08-06
四年級想象作文:假如生活欺騙了你750字(精選11篇)12-11
- 相關推薦