<delect id="sj01t"></delect>
  1. <em id="sj01t"><label id="sj01t"></label></em>
  2. <div id="sj01t"></div>
    1. <em id="sj01t"></em>

            <div id="sj01t"></div>

            馨香一瓣漢英互譯詩詞

            時間:2025-12-03 22:15:14 詩詞

            馨香一瓣漢英互譯詩詞

              (馨香一瓣)-When We Two Parted

            馨香一瓣漢英互譯詩詞

              When we two parted

              昔日依依惜別,

              In silence and tears,

              淚流默默無言;

              Half broken-hearted

              離恨肝腸斷,

              To serve for years,

              此別又幾年。

              Pale grew thy cheek and cold,

              冷頰向愕然,

              Colder thy kiss,

              一吻寒更添;

              Truly that hour foretold

              日后傷心事,

              Sorrow to this!

              此刻已預言。

              The dew of the morning

              朝起寒露重,

              Suck chill or my brow

              凜冽凝眉間

              It felt like the warning

              彼時已預告:

              Of what I feel now.

              悲傷在今天。

              Thy cows are all broken,

              山盟今安在?

              And light is thy fame;

              汝名何輕賤!

              I hear thy name spoken,

              吾聞汝名傳,

              And share in its shame.

              羞愧在人前。

              They name thee before me,

              聞汝名聲惡,

              A knell to mine ear;

              猶如聽喪鐘。

              A shudder comes o'er me

              不禁心怵惕

              Why wert thou so dear?

              往昔情太濃。

              Thy know not I knew thee

              誰知舊日情,

              who knew thee too well:

              斯人知太深。

              Long,Long shall I rue thee

              綿綿長懷恨,

              Too deeply to tell.

              盡在不言中。

              In secret we met

              昔日喜幽會,

              In silence I grieve

              今朝恨無聲。

              That thy heart could forget,

              舊情汝已忘,

              Thy spirit deceive.

              癡心遇薄幸。

              If I should meet thee

              多年惜別后,

              After long years,

              抑或再相逢,

              How should I greet thee ?

              相逢何所語?

              With silence and tears.

              淚流默無聲。

            【馨香一瓣漢英互譯詩詞】相關文章:

            馨香一瓣的經典散文11-17

            馨香一瓣閱讀及答案12-23

            留一瓣馨香只為你散文12-21

            《玉米的馨香》閱讀答案06-25

            素梅馨香散文08-16

            《生活的馨香》閱讀答案09-27

            徐志摩《渺小》中英互譯11-21

            徐志摩《珊瑚》中英互譯12-02

            經典的英漢互譯的語句大全08-19

            <delect id="sj01t"></delect>
            1. <em id="sj01t"><label id="sj01t"></label></em>
            2. <div id="sj01t"></div>
              1. <em id="sj01t"></em>

                      <div id="sj01t"></div>
                      黄色视频在线观看