<delect id="sj01t"></delect>
  1. <em id="sj01t"><label id="sj01t"></label></em>
  2. <div id="sj01t"></div>
    1. <em id="sj01t"></em>

            <div id="sj01t"></div>

            英語面試常見問題

            時間:2020-10-25 09:44:24 英語面試 我要投稿

            2016關于英語面試常見問題匯總

              下面是yjbys小編整理的關于英語面試常見問題,歡迎閱讀參考:

            2016關于英語面試常見問題匯總

              Q: Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it.

              你能在兩分鐘內自我推薦嗎?大膽試試吧!

              A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.

              依我的資格和經驗,我覺得我對所從事的每一個項目都很努力、負責、勤勉。我的分析能力和與人相處的技巧,對貴單位必有價值。

              Q:If you had a lot of money to donate, where would you donate it to? Why?

              假如你有很多錢可以捐贈,你會捐給什么單位?為什么?

              A:I would donate it to the medical research because I want to do something to help others.

              我會捐給醫藥研究,因為我要為他人做點事。

              A:I prefer to donate it to educational institutions.

              我樂意捐給教育機構。

              Q:Give me a summary of your current job description.

              對你目前的工作,能否做個概括的說明。

              A:I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support.

              我干了五年的電腦程序員。具體地說,我做系統分析,解決問題以及軟件供應方面的支持。

              Q:Why did you leave your last job?

              你為什么離職呢?

              A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it。

              我希望能獲得一份更好的工作,如果機會來臨,我會抓住。

              A:I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. / I feel there is no opportunity for advancement.

              我覺得目前的工作,已經達到頂峰,即沒有升遷機會。

              Q:How do you rate yourself as a professional?

              你如何評估自己是位專業人員呢?

              A: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent.

              憑借我良好的學術背景,我可以勝任自己的工作,而且我認為自己很有競爭力。

              A:With my tworking experience, I am confident that I can relate to colleagues very well.

              依我的工作經驗,我相信能與同事相處的很好。

              Q: What contribution did you make to your current previous organization?

              你對目前/從前的工作單位有何貢獻?

              A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position.

              我已經完成三個新項目,我相信我能將我的經驗用在這份工作上。

              Q:What do you think you are worth to us?

              你怎么認為你對我們有價值呢?

              A:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future.

              我覺得我對貴公司能做些積極性的貢獻。

              Q:What make you think you would be a success in this position?

              你如何知道你能勝任這份工作?

              A:My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful.

              我在研究所的訓練,加上實習工作,使我適合這份工作。我相信我能成功。

              Q:Are you a multi-tasked individual?or Do you work well under stress or pressure?

              你是一位可以同時承擔數項工作的人嗎? 你能承受工作上的壓力嗎?

              A:The trait is needed in my currentor previous position and I know I can handle it well.

              這種特點就是我目前先前工作所需要的,我知道我能應付自如。

              Q:What is your strongest traits?

              你個性上最大的特點是什么?

              A:Helpfulness and caring.

              樂于助人和關心他人。

              A:Adaptability and sense of humor.

              適應能力和幽默感。

              A:Cheerfulness and friendliness.

              樂觀和友愛。

              Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?

              你的朋友或同事怎樣形容你?

              A:They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends.

              他們說陳先生是位誠實、工作努力,負責任的人,他對家庭和朋友都很關心。

              A:They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person.

              他們說陳先生是位很友好、敏感、關心他人和有決心的人。

              Q:What personality traits do you admire?

              你欣賞哪種性格的人?

              A: I admire a person who is honest, flexible and easy-going.

              誠實、不死板而且容易相處的人。

              A: I like people who possess the "can do" spirit.

              有"實際行動"的.人。

              Q:What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?

              作為行政人員,你有什么樣的領導才能?

              A:I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership.

              我覺得學習如何把人們的積極性調動起來,以及如何配合協同的團隊精神,是我行政工作的主要目標。

              A:I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy.

              我以開放式的政策,改進我的行政管理方式。

              Q:How do you normally handle criticism?

              你通常如何處理別人的批評?

              A:Silence is golden. Just don‘t say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism.

              沈默是金。不必說什么,否則情況更糟,不過我會接受建設性的批評。

              A:When we cool off, we will discuss it later.

              我會等大家冷靜下來再討論。

              Q: What do you find frustrating in a work situation?

              在工作中,什么事令你不高興?

              A: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated.

              胸襟狹窄的人,有時使我泄氣。

              A:Minds that are not receptive to new ideas.

              不能接受新思想的那些人。

              Q:How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work?

              你如何處理與同事在工作中的意見不和?

              A:I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across.

              我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使對方了解我的觀點。

              Q:How do you handle your failure?

              你怎樣對待自己的失敗?

              A: None of us was born "perfect". I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake.

              我們大家生來都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二個機會改正我的錯誤。

              Q:What provide you with a sense of accomplishment.

              什么會讓你有成就感?

              A:Doing my best job for your company.

              為貴公司竭力效勞。

              A:Finishing a project to the best of my ability.

              盡我所能,完成一個項目。

              Q:What is most important in your life right now?

              眼下你生活中最重要的是什么?

              A:To get a job in my field is most important to me.

              對我來說,能在這個領域找到工作是最重要的。

            【2016關于英語面試常見問題匯總】相關文章:

            2016英語面試常見問題匯總09-25

            2016外企英語面試常見問題10-05

            2016空姐英語面試常見問題09-27

            2016留學英語面試常見問題09-27

            2016護士英語面試常見問題集錦07-01

            2016外貿英語面試常見問題10-05

            2016mba英語面試常見問題10-05

            2016職場面試英語常見問題09-29

            2016年考研英語面試常見問題09-19

            2016出國面試英語常見問題10-05

            <delect id="sj01t"></delect>
            1. <em id="sj01t"><label id="sj01t"></label></em>
            2. <div id="sj01t"></div>
              1. <em id="sj01t"></em>

                      <div id="sj01t"></div>
                      黄色视频在线观看