<delect id="sj01t"></delect>
  1. <em id="sj01t"><label id="sj01t"></label></em>
  2. <div id="sj01t"></div>
    1. <em id="sj01t"></em>

            <div id="sj01t"></div>

            父親節獻給父親的英文歌曲

            時間:2020-09-04 11:06:29 勵志歌曲 我要投稿

            2014父親節獻給父親的英文歌曲

              記憶中,父親總是默默守護在我們身旁,沒有半句言語,但他卻總是在我們迷茫時為我們指引方向,在我們無助時給予我們;

            2014父親節獻給父親的英文歌曲

              成長過程中,父親一直是我們心中的榜樣,一直讓我們仰望,不知不覺,父親的形象在孩子的心中留下烙印,每個人身上都有;

              歲月逝去,父愛如舊,歷經生活的磨礪,父親堅強勇毅,待我們羽翼日漸豐滿,他們含淚送別...

              父親節獻給老爸的歌曲一: THANK YOU FOR BEING MY DAD 謝謝你做我的爸爸

              A son rarely tells his Father

              兒子很少對父親說

              How he really feels,

              他真實的感受

              A handshake or a pat on the back

              一次握手和在后背的一次輕拍

              Is all that he reveals,

              就是他所有的表達

              I’d like to right that wrong,

              我想糾正這些錯解

              Here in this little song.

              這有一首小曲

              Thank you for shaping my life,

              謝謝你塑造了我的人生

              Thank you for teaching me all you can,

              謝謝你竭盡所能教育我

              You are no ordinary man,

              你不是平庸的人

              You make me everything I am.

              你讓我成為了真正的自己

              Thank you for taking the time,

              謝謝你伴我成長

              Thank you for showing me the way,

              謝謝你指引我方向

              And thank you for being there

              謝謝你一直在那里

              When I need you,

              當我需要你時

              Thank you for every single day.

              謝謝你在我身邊的每一天

              Now I’ve been blessed with a son of my own,

              現在我有了自己的兒子

              Got my own bedtime stories to tell,

              我為他講睡前故事

              If I can raise him half as well

              若我能做到像你照顧我的一半

              As you raised me,

              那樣照顧他

              Guess I’ll be doing pretty well.

              我想我就已經足夠好

              Thank you for your guiding hand,

              謝謝你指引我

              Thank you for making my dreams come true,

              謝謝你讓我夢想成真

              You’re an extraordinary man,

              你是個很不凡的人

              And I hope you’re as proud of me

              我好希望你以我為傲

              As I am proud of you.

              就像我以你為傲那樣

              Thank you for giving me life,

              謝謝你給予了我生命

              Thank you for showing me good from bad.

              謝謝你讓我知道是非黑白

              I guess I’m only really trying to say,

              我想我只能說

              Thank you for being my Dad.

              謝謝你做我的爸爸

              Even though the years drift away,

              盡管這么多年過去

              I never took the time just to say,

              我從未說過

              ‘I love you, and I always have,

              “我愛你,一直如此,

              And thank you for being my Dad.’

              謝謝你做我的爸爸”

              父親節獻給老爸的歌曲二: "More Like You" “更像你”

              V1:

              第一段

              Things were kinda shakey

              事情開始有點改變

              At seventeen years old

              十七歲的我

              You were trying to make a man

              開始嘗試從一個孩子

              Out of a child

              蛻變成一個男人

              V2:

              第二段

              You spoke your words of wisdom

              你的話語總是充滿智慧

              All throughout the years

              多年過去

              But it's only now (that)

              時至今日

              I truly understand

              我才真正理解

              You did the best with what you had

              你已盡你所能做到最好

              CHORUS:

              和聲

              Dad, are you proud of who I am?

              爸爸,你為我驕傲嗎?

              Dad, you are the man I am!

              爸爸,你就是我要成為的人

              You did much more than father me

              你為我做的遠比一個父親更多

              Yeah, you've always been my friend

              是的,你一直是我的朋友

              And I thank you for being my dad

              謝謝你做我的爸爸

              V3:

              第三段:

              I must have drove you crazy

              我一定讓你很費心

              With all the things I did

              由于我所做的.一切

              I was just a boy

              我只是個孩子

              Trying to find my way

              努力尋找自己的方向

              V4:

              第四段

              But you always stood right by me

              你一直在我身邊

              Following my dreams

              陪伴我追逐夢想

              Now all I am is because of you

              我想在擁有的一切都是因為你

              Through everything, I did just what you'd do

              我所做的只是你做過的事情

              And so I say

              所以我說

              CHORUS:

              合唱

              Dad, are you proud of who I am?

              爸爸,你為我自豪嗎?

              Dad, you are the man I am!

              爸爸,你就是我要成為的人

              You did much more than father me

              你做的遠比一個父親更多

              Yeah, you've always been my friend

              是的,你一直是我的朋友

              And I thank you for being my dad

              謝謝你做我的爸爸

              When I finally found my way

              當我最終找到方向

              What they said, I saw was true:

              我才發現別人說的對

              Even though I've wandered far away

              盡管我已背井離鄉

              It hasn't changed their view

              但那并未改變他們的觀念

              I am more like you!

              我更像你

              They say I am more like you!

              他們說我更像你

              Hope my children see it, too

              希望我的孩子也看到這一切

              So they'll grow up to be

              所以他們長大后

              More like you

              更像你

              父親節獻給老爸的歌曲三:Fathers Day 父親節

              Sung to: "This Old Man"

              唱起:“這個老爸”

              This is Dad;

              這就是爸爸

              He works hard.

              他努力工作

              Making money every day,

              每天賺錢

              He's a neat, peat, rickety reat,

              他是個優雅溫和

              Helpful, caring man.

              熱心,體貼的人

              He plays with me when he can.

              他一有空閑就會陪我玩

              父親節獻給老爸的歌曲四: Everyday my papa would work 爸爸每天都工作

              Everyday my papa would work

              爸爸每天都工作

              To try to make ends meet

              盡快結束會議

              To see that we would eat

              期待我們一起吃飯

              Keep those shoes upon my feet

              幫我穿上鞋

              Every night my papa would take me

              每天晚上爸爸都陪著我

              And tuck me in my bed

              把我抱到我的小床上

              Kiss me on my head

              親吻我的額頭

              After all my prayers were said

              在我念完禱告詞后

              And there were years

              多年的

              Of sadness and of tears

              憂傷和痛苦

              Through it all

              經過后

              Together we were strong

              我們依然堅強

              We were strong

              我們勇敢

              Times were rough

              盡管歲月滄桑

              But Papa he was tough

              但父親如此堅強

              Mama stood beside him all along

              母親一直陪伴在他身旁

              Growing up with them was easy

              因為有他們,我的成長如此輕松

              The time had flew on by

              時光飛逝

              The years began to fly

              歲月如梭

              They aged and so did I

              他們悄然變老,我亦如此

              And I could tell

              我只能無奈的說

              That mama she wasn't well

              媽媽身體不復健康

              Papa knew and deep down so did she

              爸爸知道如此,而她心中也已明了

              So did she

              她已知曉

              When she died

              當她去世時

              Papa broke down and he cried

              爸爸痛聲疾泣

              And all he could say was, "God, why her? Take me!"

              他一直說道,“天吶,為什么帶走她?應該帶走我”

              Everyday he sat there sleeping in a rocking chair

              他每天都躺在搖椅上睡覺

              He never went upstais

              他再未上樓

              Because she wasn't there

              因為母親已不在那里

              Then one day my Papa said,

              直到有一天父親對我說

              "Son, I'm proud of how you've grown"

              “兒子,我十分自豪你已長大”

              He said, "Go out and make it on your own.

              他說,“離開這里,開創你自己的生活

              Don't worry. I'm O.K. alone."

              不必擔心。我獨自一人應付的來。”

              He said, "There are things that you must do"

              他說,“有些事你必須要去做”

              He said, "There's places you must see"

              他說,“有些地方你必須要去見識”

              And his eyes were sad as he

              他的目光如此悲傷就像

              As he said goodbye to me

              就像他再向我訣別

              Every time I kiss my children

              每當我親吻自己的孩子

              Papa's words ring true

              爸爸的話就縈繞在旁

              He said, "Children live through you.

              他說,“你給予了孩子們生命。

              Let them grow! They'll leave you, too"

              呵護他們成長!他們也將離開你”

              I remember every word Papa used to say

              我牢記父親曾說的每句話

              I kiss my kids and pray

              我親吻著孩子,禱告

              That they'll think of me

              他們也將想到我

              Oh how I pray

              哦,我如何禱告

              They will think of me

              他們將想到我

              That way

              像我想到父親那樣

              Someday.

              在將來的某天

              父親節獻給老爸的歌曲五:He loves me and I love him too 他愛我,我也愛他

              He loves me and I love him too

              他愛我,我也愛他

              There's a man who really loves me his name is daddy-o

              那個真正愛我的男人名叫老爸

              Do he love me

              他愛我嗎

              YES he do

              當然

              Yes he do

              他愛我

              Yes he do

              他愛我

              And he loves me a lot

              他很疼愛我

              And I love him too

              我也愛他

              Do I love him

              我愛他嗎

              Yes I do

              當然

              Yes I do

              我愛他

              Yes I do

              我愛老爸

              He loves me and I love him too and that is a fact.

              毫無疑問,他愛我,我也愛他

            【2014父親節獻給父親的英文歌曲】相關文章:

            父親節獻給父親的溫馨賀詞12-10

            最新父親節獻給父親的溫馨賀詞12-10

            父親節問候父親的祝福06-01

            父親節圖片05-11

            父親節適合送給父親的溫馨賀詞12-10

            問候父親的父親節祝福語05-30

            父親節的主題班會12-27

            關于父親節的圖片05-11

            有關父親節的圖片11-17

            關于父親節的圖片11-17

            <delect id="sj01t"></delect>
            1. <em id="sj01t"><label id="sj01t"></label></em>
            2. <div id="sj01t"></div>
              1. <em id="sj01t"></em>

                      <div id="sj01t"></div>
                      黄色视频在线观看