<delect id="sj01t"></delect>
  1. <em id="sj01t"><label id="sj01t"></label></em>
  2. <div id="sj01t"></div>
    1. <em id="sj01t"></em>

            <div id="sj01t"></div>
            英語口語

            職場英語口語

            時間:2025-09-09 15:56:03 晶敏 英語口語 我要投稿

            職場常用英語口語

              引導語:英語口語考試是一項語言水平考試,根據公務或商務工作的實際需要,對考生在一般工作環境下和商務活動中使用英語的能力從聽、說、讀、寫四個方面進行全面考查。以下是小編整理的職場常用英語口語,歡迎參考!

            職場常用英語口語

              ●在辦公室

              I made it! 趕上了!

              Not quite. 那可未必。

              Im on time! /I arrived on time!

              Be punctual! 要嚴格遵守時間。

              You are late again. 你又遲到了.

              I was only late by five minutes.

              我只遲到了五分鐘.

              I was only five minutes late.

              Did u punch in/out? 打卡了嗎?*上下班時

              Can we meet on Tuesday?

              Let me check my schedule.

              讓我看看我的日程安排.

              Let me look over my schedule.

              Let me confirm my schedule.

              Ive got so much to do. 我有好多事要干

              Dont worry. You can do it.

              I have so much to do.

              我有好多事要干.

              I have many things to do.

              Im extremely busy.

              Im pressed for time. 我的時間安排很緊.

              Im an ordinary office worker.

              我是個普通的公司職員.

              I do office work.

              Im a regular office worker.

              The work doesnt need much effort.

              這工作不太費事.

              Lucky you! 你太幸運了

              Its an easy job.

              Dont neglect your duties! 干活別偷懶。

              Okay. I wont.

              Im in charge of the west side.

              西區由我負責.

              Im responsible for the west side.

              Im done with the work.

              我已經結束哪項工作了. --Already?

              Im finished with the work.

              Im all done with the work.

              I can still work for a long time.

              我還能工作好長時間呢。

              Ill be able to work for many more years.

              I still have many years of work.

              Our boss has been fired.我們的上司被解雇了.

              Youre kidding! 你不是在開玩笑吧!

              Our boss has been dismissed.

              Our boss has been let go.

              Please staple these together. 請把這個訂在一起 *stapler 是“訂書器”。

              Would you copy these papers?

              能幫我復印這份材料嗎?

              This copy machine doesnt work.

              復印機有毛病了。

              This copy machine isnt working.

              This copier is broken.

              I think it ran out of paper. *run out用完

              我想復印機是沒紙了.

              I think its out of paper.

              When is this due? 付款截止到什么時候?

              When do I have to pay this by?

              When is the last day I can pay for this?

              How long is the pay period?

              When is the pay period over?

              When does this have to be finished by?

              Its due on the thirtieth.付款日期截止到三十號.

              Lets take a break, shall we? --Yes, lets. 讓我們休息一會兒吧.

              Shall we take a break?

              Get me a cup of coffee, will you?

              能幫我倒杯咖啡嗎?

              Would u bring me a cup of coffee?

              Would you like some coffee?

              你想來點咖啡嗎?

              Would you care for some coffee?

              Do you want some coffee?

              How about some coffee?

              That would be great. 那真是太好了.

              That would be perfect.

              That would hit the spot.

              Its almost lunchtime.快到午飯時間了。

              Its almost time for lunch.

              We took an hour lunch break. 我們有1小時的午休時間

              Where were you? 你去哪兒了?

              Lets get started.我們開始吧。

              Lets begin! /Here we go.

              Lets get down to business. 我們開始吧? *談生意進入正題時使用。

              Lets get down to work.

              Lets take a vacation soon.

              I cant leave this job at the moment.

              現在我不能放下這份工作.

              Im tied up at the moment.

              Im too busy to bother with such details.我太忙了,顧不上那些瑣碎的事。

              Im so busy, Id really appreciate any help I could get.我忙的四腳朝天.

              Dont slack off! 別偷懶!

              Do your best! 盡你的全力.

              Dont work too hard.悠著點。

              Pull yourself together. 打起精神來。

              But I just made a big mistake.

              Get a hold of yourself.

              I need more help with the project.

              You can count on me. 你可以找我呀! *count on...“指望”、“依賴”。

              Hows work?

              I dont even have time to catch my breath.我連喘口氣的機會都沒有.

              I dont have time to breathe.

              Whats keeping you? Hurry up. 你怎么耽擱了,快點兒!

              Ill be over soon. 馬上就來。

              Changing jobs is the only way out. 出路(換個工作是唯一的解決辦法)

              Youd better work harder.你應該更加努力的工作。

              You should work harder.

              Im a workaholic. 我是個工作狂 *它是work和“酒精中毒”alcoholic的混合語。還可把購物狂說成“shopaholic”….

              I dont know how to fill out this form

              我不知道這張表怎么填.

              How do I fill out this form?

              這張表怎么填.

              Can you help me with this form?

              你能幫我填一下這張表嗎?

              It looks like its going to be a long meeting, doesnt it? 看來會議要開好長時間了.是吧?

              This is gonna be a long one.gonna=going to

              The meeting went well.會議開得很成功.

              That went well. 進行得很順利。

              Why didnt you help more?

              I did all I could do. /Thats all I can do.我已經盡了最大的努力了。

              There is nothing more I can do.

              Are you impressed?

              你覺得印象深刻嗎?--Very.

              Isnt it impressive?

              Pls underline the important items.作動詞(請在重要事項下面劃線)

              Check. 好,沒問題

              Would you get to the point? 說重點

              (你能把要點說的再清楚點嗎?)

              All right, all right.

              Whats the point?

              Stop beating around the bush.

              What are you trying to say?

              Please do it all over again. 全部重做.

              From the beginning?

              Please start over from the beginning.

              Fax this paper to Mr. Tanaka.

              把這個給田中先生傳真過去.

              Pls hand in the document to me.提交,交出(請把那份文件交給我.)

              Please hand the document in to me.

              What document are you talking about?

              Please submit the document to me.

              This is a piece of work I can be proud of.這是我的得意之作。

              Im really proud of this.

              I cant find my white-out. “涂改液”

              (我找不到我得涂改液了)

              Are you working overtime tonight?

              今晚你加班嗎?

              Unfortunately, yes.

              Are you working late tonight?

              Business is business.工作就是工作

              Hes a hard worker. 他是個努里工作的人.

              Youre overworking. 你超負荷工作了.

              Finish this report today! 今天必須完成這份報告。

              When is the paper due? 截止

              (報告截止到幾號?)

              Ive got so much to do.我有很多是要做.

              Theres a lot of work piled up on my desk. 瞧我桌上堆了一堆的事。

              I feel sorry for you. 我真同情你。

              Well fake it. 差不多就得了 *fake敷衍

              (差不多就得了.)

              Well make it up as we go along.

              All done!全部做完了. /Ive finished it all.

              Its been a long day. 今天忙了一天

              Its time to go home.

              Weve worked hard today.

              It was a very busy day.

              Today was a rough day at work.

              I cant make an exception for you.

              我不能為你破例.

              Its dark outside already.外邊天都黑了

              It has become dark outside already.

              Its already dark out.

              Im so tired.

              Lets finish up.就干到這兒吧

              Good idea. Lets go home.

              Lets call it a day! 今天就到這里吧。

              Ive just finished work.

              我正好工作剛做完.

              I just got off work.

              Ive just finished working.

              Todays payday. 今天發工資。

              Oh, yeah? I forgot all about it.

              Lets have a drink. /Lets go for drink.

              我們一起去喝一杯吧!

              Lets go out for a drink!

              Thanks for your hard work.你辛苦了.

              I hope you dont mind my leaving now.

              我先走了.

              Could you excuse me, please?不介意吧

              Will you excuse me, please?

              Sorry for interrupting. 對不起.打斷一下.

              Im sorry to interrupt.

              Im sorry to interrupt you.

              Excuse me for interrupting.

              Forgive me for interrupting.

              May I interrupt you? /Excuse me.

              打擾一下可以嗎?

              Mr. Smith is on line one.

              史密斯先生在一號線聽電話.

              Hello. May I help you?

              Yes, I have an appointment with Mr. Aoki. 是的,我已經和青木先生約好了

              What floor is ABC on? --The tenth floor. ABC公司在幾樓?

              Where are the elevators?電梯在哪?

              Around the corner over there.

              職場英語口語必備

              1. Youre in the pink!

              要想說人氣色好,"You look fine!"當然不錯,可如果你說"Youre in the pink!"就妙得多了,實際上,在英語口語中,巧妙使用一些表示顏色的詞能使得句子非常形象生動。

              2. He is bouncy.

              "他精力充沛"美國人通常說:"He is bouncy.",而不說"He is energetic",牢記一些日常對話中的句式是你生活中一把必備的鑰匙。如:久仰,"I get mind of you"比"I heard a lot about you."輕松得多。

              3. Did you get lost?

              有人開會遲到了,你若對他說"You are late.",聽起來像是廢話。若說"Did you get lost?",則更能讓他感到歉疚,可千萬別說成"Get lost!",那可是讓人滾蛋的意思。

              4. Do you have the time?

              別人征求你的意見,問能否開窗戶等,你要是說"You can do that."就有點土了,用一句"Do you have the time?"就好多了。實際上,問他人的姓名,地址都可以這么用:"May I haveyour name?"要比"Whatsyour name?"禮貌得多,不過警察例外。

              5. I would rather not say.

              別人問你不愿公開的問題,切勿用"Its my secret, dont ask such a personal question."回答,一來顯得你沒有個性,二來也讓對方覺得你氣短。你可以說"I would rather not say."(還是別說了吧)。

              6. Its on the tip of my tongue.

              有時候,你想說什么,可是想不起來,你可以說"Well…"、"Let me see."、"Just a moment."或"Its on the tip of my tongue."等。相比之下,最后一個句型是最地道的。

              7. While I remember…

              交談時,你可能會轉換話題,不要只說"By the way",實際上,"To change the subject"、"Before I forget"、"While I remember"、"Mind you"都是既地道又受歡迎的表達。

              8. I got it.

              遇到你不懂的問題時可別不懂裝懂,"I know"可能是被中國人用得最多,而最不被美國人接受的一句話。當一個美國教師向你解釋某個問題時,你如果連說兩遍"I know",我敢保證,他不會再跟你說什么了。用"I got it."就順耳得多,要是不懂就說"Im not clear about it."。不過如果你會說"Its past my understanding."或"Its beyond me.",你的教師一定會驚訝不已的。

              9. The meeting wasscheduled for two hours, but it is not over yet.

              會議原定兩個小時,不過現在還沒有結束。

              10. Would you care to see it/sit down for a while?

              你要不要看/坐一會呢?

              11. Im supposed to go on a diet/get a raise.

              我應該節食/漲工資。

              12. Im afraid that its not going to work out.

              我恐怕這事不會成的。

              13. Do you mind if I take tomorrow off?

              你介意我明天請假嗎?

              14. It really depends on who is in charge.

              那純粹要看誰負責了。

              日常交際英語口語范例

              1. I‘m home. 我回來了。

              2. I quit! 我不干了!

              3. Let go! 放手!

              4. Me too. 我也是。

              5. My god! 天哪!

              6. No way! 不行!

              7. Come on. 來吧(趕快)

              8. Hold on. 等一等。

              9. I agree。 我同意。

              10. Not bad. 還不錯。

              11. Not yet. 還沒。

              12. See you. 再見。

              13. Shut up! 閉嘴!

              14. So long. 再見。

              15. Why not? 好呀! (為什么不呢?)

              16. Allow me. 讓我來。

              17. Be quiet! 安靜點!

              18. Cheer up! 振作起來!

              19. Good job! 做得好!

              20. Have fun! 玩得開心!

              21. How much? 多少錢?

              22. I‘m full. 我飽了。

              23.I see. 我明白了。

              24. I‘m lost. 我迷路了。

              25. My treat. 我請客。

              26. So do I. 我也一樣。

              27. This way。 這邊請。

              28. After you. 您先。

              29. Bless you! 祝福你!

              30. Follow me. 跟我來。

              31. Forget it! 休想! (算了!)

              32. Good luck! 祝好運!

              33. I decline! 我拒絕!

              34. I promise. 我保證。

              35. Of course! 當然了!

              36. Slow down! 慢點!

              37. Take care! 保重!

              38. They hurt. (傷口)疼。

              39. Try again. 再試試。

              40. Watch out! 當心。

              41. What‘s up? 有什么事嗎?

              42. Be careful! 注意!

              43. Bottoms up! 干杯(見底)!

              44. Don‘t move! 不許動!

              45. Guess what? 猜猜看?

              46. I doubt it 我懷疑。

              47. I think so. 我也這么想。

              48. I‘m single. 我是單身貴族。

              49. Keep it up! 堅持下去!

              50. Let me see.讓我想想。

              51. Never mind.不要緊。

              52. No problem! 沒問題!

              53. That‘s all! 就這樣!

              54. Time is up. 時間快到了。

              55. What‘s new? 有什么新鮮事嗎?

              56. Count me on 算上我。

              57. Don‘t worry. 別擔心。

              58. Feel better? 好點了嗎?

              59. I love you! 我愛你!

              60. I‘m his fan。 我是他的影迷。

              結束談話Ending a conversation

              AWell, I’d better get back to work. I’ve got a ton of stuff on my desk!

              噢,我得回去干活了,我桌上壓成噸的活了!

              BMe too. I’ll see you after work, huh?

              我也一樣。下班見,如何?

              AYeah, definitely. I was hoping to catch a ride with you.

              行,一定。我還想搭你的車呢。

              BSure. Meet me at five.

              沒問題。五點見。

              談論客戶服務部的新經理

              AHave you met the new manager in customer service?

              你跟客戶服務部的新經理見過面了嗎?

              BNo, I haven’t gotten over there in a few weeks. How is he?

              沒有。我有好幾個星期沒有到那去了。他怎么樣?

              AShe. She seems to be doing a pretty good job. Of course, anything would be better than that last guy!

              她是女的。看來做得不錯。當然,任何人都比原來那個家伙強。

              BYou said it! I cant believe he lasted as long as he did.

              太對了。我簡直不敢相信他居然呆了那么久。

              談論新生兒

              AHi, Sally! You are talking to the proud father of a new baby girl!

              嗨,莎利!你正和一個剛得了個女兒的得意的爸爸說話呢!

              BCongratulations, Bob! That’s great news, what’sher name?

              祝賀你,鮑博!真是好消息!她叫什么名字?

              AWe’ve named her Alice after my wife’s grandmother.

              我們給她起名叫愛麗絲,用我太太祖母的名字。

              BThat’s apretty name. Give your wife my best!

              漂亮的名字。替我問候你的太太。

              職場英語口語常用句子

              1. Youre in the pink!

              要想說人氣色好,"You look fine!"當然不錯,可如果你說"Youre in the pink!"就妙得多了,實際上,在英語口語中,巧妙使用一些表示顏色的詞能使得句子非常形象生動。

              2. He is bouncy.

              "他精力充沛"美國人通常說:"He is bouncy.",而不說"He is energetic",牢記一些日常對話中的句式是你生活中一把必備的鑰匙。如:久仰,"I get mind of you"比"I heard a lot about you."輕松得多。

              3. Did you get lost?

              有人開會遲到了,你若對他說"You are late.",聽起來像是廢話。若說"Did you get lost?",則更能讓他感到歉疚,可千萬別說成"Get lost!",那可是讓人滾蛋的意思。

              4. Do you have the time?

              別人征求你的意見,問能否開窗戶等,你要是說"You can do that."就有點土了,用一句"Do you have the time?"就好多了。實際上,問他人的姓名,地址都可以這么用:"May I haveyour name?"要比"Whatsyour name?"禮貌得多,不過警察例外。

              5. I would rather not say.

              別人問你不愿公開的問題,切勿用"Its my secret, dont ask such a personal question."回答,一來顯得你沒有個性,二來也讓對方覺得你氣短。你可以說"I would rather not say."(還是別說了吧)。

              6. Its on the tip of my tongue.

              有時候,你想說什么,可是想不起來,你可以說"Well…"、"Let me see."、"Just a moment."或"Its on the tip of my tongue."等。相比之下,最后一個句型是最地道的。

              7. While I remember…

              交談時,你可能會轉換話題,不要只說"By the way",實際上,"To change the subject"、"Before I forget"、"While I remember"、"Mind you"都是既地道又受歡迎的表達。

              8. I got it.

              遇到你不懂的問題時可別不懂裝懂,"I know"可能是被中國人用得最多,而最不被美國人接受的一句話。當一個美國教師向你解釋某個問題時,你如果連說兩遍"I know",我敢保證,他不會再跟你說什么了。用"I got it."就順耳得多,要是不懂就說"Im not clear about it."。不過如果你會說"Its past my understanding."或"Its beyond me.",你的教師一定會驚訝不已的。

              9. The meeting wasscheduled for two hours, but it is not over yet.

              會議原定兩個小時,不過現在還沒有結束。

              10. Would you care to see it/sit down for a while?

              你要不要看/坐一會呢?

              11. Im supposed to go on a diet/get a raise.

              我應該節食/漲工資。

              12. Im afraid that its not going to work out.

              我恐怕這事不會成的。

              13. Do you mind if I take tomorrow off?

              你介意我明天請假嗎?

              14. It really depends on who is in charge.

              那純粹要看誰負責了。

              道別

              生活中和朋友說再見一般都是很隨意的 see you, bye等等。但是職場上我們需要作一定的解釋再離開。

              Well, I have an appointment now. I think I have to go.

              我還有約好的事情,得走了。

              I guess I’d better go now. It’s getting late.

              太晚了,我想我得走了。

              I’m in quite hurry too, so see you later.

              我也有點事情,回頭見。

              We’re so sorry that you have to leave. Well, take care of yourself.

              你要走了真是太遺憾啦,那么多保重吧。

              今天讓我們繼續上周的話題,加班。一般公司都有相應考勤制度,因此在我們加班的時候不要忘記去打卡去簽到或者填表。

              Don’t forget to sign your overtime on our roll book.

              別忘了在公司考勤表上簽上你的加班時間。

              It seems that we have to stay and work until we finish the work.

              我們估計要等干完活才能走了。

              輕松一刻

              The reason to stay at work all night

              Run up and down the hallways screaming, hoping securitywill come so you can have someone to talk to.

              在大堂里大叫著跑來跑去,希望吧把保安招來,好跟他說說話。

              Elevator surfing

              電梯沖浪

              I’d like to ask you for a transfer.

              我請求調換工作。

              You know, my major is accounting, but now I’m working in the marketing department inthe company.

              我是學會計專業的,但是現在卻在公司的市場部門工作。

              To be frank, I don’t like this job. I’m afraid I’ll amount to nothing if I keep on working like this.

              老實說,我并不喜歡這份工作,如果繼續做下去的話我認為前途渺茫。

              I think I can do better if I can have the transfer to the financial department.

              如果可以調去財務部門的話,我認為我可以做的更好。

              1.打電話必備第一句:自我介紹

              經典表達:

              Hello, this is XXXfromhuman resource. May I speak to XXX?

              你好,我是人力資源部的XXX。請問XXX在嗎?

              舉一反三:

              Good morning. This is XXX with ABC Company/Department, callingfromBeijing/Shanghai. Can I speak to XXX?

              Hello. It’s XXXfromABC Company. Is XXX here?

              2.打電話必備第二句:說明來電原因

              經典表達:

              I’m calling in regards to the order XXX made 3 days ago.

              我打電話來是為了問一下關于XXX三天前下的訂單的情況。

              舉一反三:

              I’m calling to the annual report.

              I’m calling about the contract.

              3.打電話必備第三句:Ta什么時候回來?

              經典表達:

              When can I expect him back?

              他大概什么時候會回來?

              舉一反三:

              When will he be back?

              When would be a good time to reach him?

              When will she be available to take my call?

              4.打電話必備第四句:我能留個口信嗎?

              經典表達:

              May I leave a message for him?

              我能給他留個口信嗎?

              舉一反三:

              Could you please connect me to his voice mail?

              I think I’ll leave a message.

              5.打電話必備第五句:請Ta給我回電好嗎?

              經典表達:

              Please tell him/her that XXX called and have him/her return my call.

              請告訴他/她XXX打過電話,讓他/她給我回電。

              舉一反三:

              Please let XXX know I called and have him/her call me back ASAP.

              Could you tell XXX to ring me back?

              6.打電話必備第六句:我再打過來吧。

              經典表達:

              I’ll call again later.

              我再打過來吧。

              舉一反三:

              I’ll ring back later.

              外企職場英語口語

              Q: Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it.

              你能在兩分鐘內自我推薦嗎?大膽試試吧!

              A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.

              依我的資格和經驗,我覺得我對所從事的每一個項目都很努力、負責、勤勉。我的分析能力和與人相處的技巧,對貴單位必有價值。

              Q: Give me a summary of your current job description.

              對你目前的工作,能否做個概括的說明。

              A: I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support.

              我干了五年的電腦程序員。具體地說,我做系統分析,解決問題以及軟件供應方面的支持。

              Q: Why did you leave your last job?

              你為什么離職呢?

              A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it.

              我希望能獲得一份更好的工作,如果機會來臨,我會抓住。

              A: I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. I feel there is no

              opportunity for advancement.

              我覺得目前的工作,已經達到頂峰,即沒有升遷機會。

              Q: How do you rate yourself as a professional?

              你如何評估自己是位專業人員呢?

              A: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent.

              憑借我良好的學術背景,我可以勝任自己的工作,而且我認為自己很有競爭力。

              A: With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well.

              依我的教學經驗,我相信能與學生相處的很好。

              Q: What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization?

              你對目前/從前的工作單位有何貢獻?

              A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position.

              我已經完成三個新項目,我相信我能將我的經驗用在這份工作上。

              Q: What do you think you are worth to us?

              你怎么認為你對我們有價值呢?

              A: I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future.

              我覺得我對貴公司能做些積極性的貢獻。

              Q: What make you think you would be a success in this position?

              你如何知道你能勝任這份工作?

              A: My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful.

              我在研究所的訓練,加上實習工作,使我適合這份工作。我相信我能成功。

              Q: Are you a multi-tasked individual?Do you work well under stress or pressure?

              你是一位可以同時承擔數項工作的人嗎?你能承受工作上的壓力嗎?

              A: Yes, I think so.

              A: The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well.

              這種特點就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能應付自如。

              Q: What is your strongest trait(s)?

              你個性上最大的特點是什么?

              A: Helpfulness and caring.

              樂于助人和關心他人。

              A: Adaptability and sense of humor.

              適應能力和幽默感。

              A: Cheerfulness and friendliness.

              樂觀和友愛。

              Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?

              你的朋友或同事怎樣形容你?

              (pause a few seconds)(稍等幾秒鐘再答,表示慎重考慮。)

              A:They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends.

              他們說陳先生是位誠實、工作努力,負責任的人,他對家庭和朋友都很關心。

              A: They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person.

              他們說陳先生是位很友好、敏感、關心他人和有決心的人。

              Q: What personality traits do you admire?

              你欣賞哪種性格的人?

              A: I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going.

              誠實、不死板而且容易相處的人。

              A: (I like) people who possess the "can do" spirit.

              有"實際行動"的人。

              Q: What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?

              作為行政人員,你有什么樣的領導才能?

              A: I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership.

              我覺得學習如何把人們的積極性調動起來,以及如何配合協同的團隊精神,是我行政工作的主要目標

              A: I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy.

              我以開放式的政策,改進我的行政管理方式。

              Q: How do you normally handle criticism?

              你通常如何處理別人的批評?

              A: Silence is golden. Just dont say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism.

              沉默是金。不必說什么,否則情況更糟,不過我會接受建設性的批評。

              A: When we cool off, we will discuss it later.

              我會等大家冷靜下來再討論。

              Q: What do you find frustrating in a work situation?

              在工作中,什么事令你不高興?

              A: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated.

              胸襟狹窄的人,有時使我泄氣。

              A: Minds that are not receptive to new ideas.

              不能接受新思想的那些人。

              Q: How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work?

              你如何處理與同事在工作中的意見不和?

              A: I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across.

              我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使對方了解我的觀點。

              Q: How do you handle your failure?

              你怎樣對待自己的失敗?

              A: None of us was born "perfect". I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake.

              我們大家生來都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二個機會改正我的錯誤。

              Q: What provide you with a sense of accomplishment.

              什么會讓你有成就感?

              A: Doing my best job for your company.

              為貴公司竭力效勞。

              A: Finishing a project to the best of my ability.

              盡我所能,完成一個項目。

              Q: If you had a lot of money to donate, where would you donate it to?Why?

              假如你有很多錢可以捐贈,你會捐給什么單位?為什么?

              A: I would donate it to the medical research because I want to do something to help others.

              我會捐給醫藥研究,因為我要為他人做點事。

              A: I prefer to donate it to educational institutions.

              我樂意捐給教育機構。

              Q: What is most important in your life right now?

              眼下你生活中最重要的是什么?

              A: To get a job in my field is most important to me.

              對我來說,能在這個領域找到工作是最重要的。

              A: To secure employment hopefully with your company.

              希望能在貴公司任職對我來說最重要。

              Q: What current issues concern you the most?

              目前什么事是你最關心的?

              A: The general state of our economy and the impact of China entry to WTO on our industry.

              目前中國經濟的總體情況以及中國入世對我們行業的影響。

              Q: How long would you like to stay with this company?

              你會在本公司服務多久呢?

              A: I will stay as long as I can continue to learn and to grow in my field.

              只要我能在我的行業力繼續學習和長進,我就會留在這里。

              Q: Could you project what you would like to be doing five years from now?

              你能預料五年后你會做什么嗎?

              A: As I have some administrative experience in my last job, I may use my organizational and planning skills in the future.

              我在上一個工作中積累了一些行政經驗,我將來也許要運用我組織和計劃上的經驗和技巧。

              A: I hope to demonstrate my ability and talents in my field adequately.

              我希望能充分展示我在這個行業的能力和智慧。

              A: Perhaps, an opportunity at a management position would be exciting.

              也許有機會,我將會從事管理工作。

              (如果不愿正面回答,也可以說:) It would be premature for me to predict this.

              現在對此問題的預測,尚嫌過早。

              (甚至還可以打趣的說:)Hypothetically speaking, I might be able to do your current job as a director.

              (或 CEO 或 president)說不定,我也能做你現在主任的工作呢!

              Q: What range of pay-scale are you interested in?

              你喜歡那一種薪水層次標準?

              A: Money is important, but the responsibility that goes along with this job is what interests me the most.

              薪水固然重要,但這工作伴隨而來的責任更吸引我。

              A: (假如你有家眷,可以說:)To be frank and open with you, I like this job, but I have a family to support.

              坦白地說,我喜歡這份工作,不過我必須要負擔我的家庭。

              Other Tips 其它建議

              Know something about the organization you are applying to.

              了解一些你申請工作單位的情況。

              Dress properly. Dont shake hand with the interviewer until he/she extends his/her hand.

              穿著要得體,人家伸手時才握手。

              Dont sit down until invited to do so by the interviewer.

              人家未請,先別坐下。

              Make eye-contact with the interviewer during the interview.

              面試時,眼睛要看著對方。

              Listen actively and stay calm.

              注意聽,保持冷靜。

              If invited to a meal, be especially careful about your table manners.

              被邀吃飯時,要特別注意餐桌禮節。

              Dont talk with your mouth full.

              嘴里有食物,不可開口說話。

              Dont make much noise while you eat.

              吃東西不要出聲音。

              Dont blow your nose or use the toothpick at table.

              不要擰鼻涕或用牙簽剔牙。

              Dont appear to be pushy or overly anxious to get a job.

              不必過分表現急著要工作。

              Be honest but not too modest.

              要誠實,但不必太謙虛。

              Dont put yourself down or cut yourself up.

              不可妄自菲薄或自貶。

              Try to avoid discussing politics or religion with your interviewer.

              避免與面試人談政治或宗教。

              自我介紹

              Mature, dynamic and honest.

              思想成熟、精明能干、為人誠實。

              Excellent ability of systematical management.

              有極強的系統管理能力。

              Ability to work independent1y, mature and resourceful.

              能夠獨立工作、思想成熟、應變能力強。

              A person with ability plus flexibility should apply.

              需要有能力及適應力強的人。

              A stable personality and high sense of responsibility are desirable.

              個性穩重、具高度責任感。

              Work well with a multi-cultural and diverse work force.

              能夠在不同文化和工作人員的背景下出色地工作。

              Bright,aggressive applicants.

              反應快、有進取心的應聘者。

              Ambitious attitude essential.

              有雄心壯志。

              Initiative, independent and good communication skill.

              積極主動、獨立工作能力強,并有良好的交際技能。

              Willing to work under pressure with leardership quality.

              愿意在壓力下工作,并具領導素質。

              Willing to assume responsibilities.

              應聘者須勇于挑重擔。

              Mature, self-motivated and strong interpersonal skills.

              思想成熟、上進心強,并具極豐富的人際關系技巧。

              Energetic, fashion-minded person.

              精力旺盛、思想新潮。

              With a pleasant mature attitude.

              開朗成熟。

              Strong determination to succeed.

              有獲得成功的堅定決心。

              Strong leadership skills.

              有極強的領導藝術。

              Ability to work well with others.

              能夠同他人一道很好地工作。

              Highly-motivated and reliable person with excellent health and pleasant personality.

              上進心強又可靠者,并且身體健康、性格開朗。

              The ability to initiate and operate independently.

              有創業能力,并能獨立地從業。

              Strong leadership skill while possessing a great team spirit.

              有很高的領導藝術和很強的集體精神。

              Be highly organized and effecient.

              工作很有條理,辦事效率高。

              Willing to learn and progress.

              肯學習進取。

              Good presentation skills.

              有良好的表達能力。

              Positive active mind essential.

              有積極、靈活的頭腦。

              Ability to deal with personnel at all levels effectively.

              善于同各種人員打交道。

              Have positive work attitude and be willing and able to work

            【職場英語口語】相關文章:

            職場英語口語對話04-18

            英語口語對話:職場白領05-23

            職場實用英語口語05-20

            英語口語職場自學英語方法03-27

            職場白領必須掌握的英語口語05-14

            職場白領面對英語口語培訓應該如何著手04-02

            職場英語口語對話練習:了解新公司的周邊環境01-01

            用職場英語口語對話整理-面試時工資提問技巧05-21

            職場中如何短期內提高英語口語與寫作水平?03-02

            <delect id="sj01t"></delect>
            1. <em id="sj01t"><label id="sj01t"></label></em>
            2. <div id="sj01t"></div>
              1. <em id="sj01t"></em>

                      <div id="sj01t"></div>
                      黄色视频在线观看