<delect id="sj01t"></delect>
  1. <em id="sj01t"><label id="sj01t"></label></em>
  2. <div id="sj01t"></div>
    1. <em id="sj01t"></em>

            <div id="sj01t"></div>

            星球大戰7經典臺詞

            時間:2022-11-25 17:14:02 經典臺詞 我要投稿
            • 相關推薦

            星球大戰7經典臺詞

              導語:《星球大戰7》影片故事設定在《星球大戰6:絕地歸來》中恩多戰役之后的31年,講述了新老英雄們齊心協力粉碎第一秩序邪惡陰謀的故事。想了解更多的經典臺詞,請跟小編來應屆畢業生經典臺詞網吧。

            星球大戰7經典臺詞

              《星球大戰7》經典臺詞

              1.Han Solo: Chewie, we're home.

              漢·索洛:楚伊,我們到家了。

              2.【出自預告片】

              Luke Skywalker: The Force is strong in my family. My father has it. I have it. My sister has it. You have that power, too.

              盧克·天行者:我們家族擁有的原力很強。我父親有,我擁有,我的妹妹有,你也有那種力量。

              3.Rey: There are stories about what happened.

              蕾伊:有一些故事,是關于以前發生的事情。

              Han Solo: It's true. All of it. The Dark Side, the Jedi. They're real.

              漢·索洛:是真的,都是真的。黑暗面,絕地武士,他們活生生存在。

              4.Leia: Hope is not lost today... it is found.

              萊婭:希望并未在今天消失,它被尋回了。

              5.Han Solo: I've got a bad feeling about this.

              漢·索洛:對這件事我感覺很不好。

              6.Rey: You will remove these restraints and leave this cell with the door open.

              蕾伊:你會除去這些枷鎖,離開這個囚室,留著門。

              Stormtrooper: What did you say?

              沖鋒兵:你說什么?

              Rey: You will remove these restraints and leave this cell with the door open.

              蕾伊:你會除去這些枷鎖,離開這個囚室,留著門。

              Stormtrooper: I will tighten these restraints, scavenger scum!

              沖鋒兵:我會鎖緊它們,拾荒垃圾!

              Rey: You will remove these restraints and leave this cell with the door open.

              蕾伊:你會除去這些枷鎖,離開這個囚室,留著門。

              Stormtrooper: I will remove these restraints and leave this cell with the door open.

              沖鋒兵:我會除去這些枷鎖,離開這個囚室,留著門。

              Rey: You will drop your gun.

              蕾伊:你會把槍扔掉。

              Stormtrooper: And I'll drop my gun.

              沖鋒兵:我會把槍扔掉。

              7.Finn: What should we do with her?

              費恩:她來了,我們怎么辦?

              Han Solo: Is there a gabage chute... or trash compactor?

              漢·索洛:那里有沒有垃圾滑梯……或者垃圾夯實機?

              8.Poe Dameron: Why are you helping me?

              波·達梅隆:你為什么救我?

              Finn: Because it's the right thing to do.

              費恩:因為這是正確的事情。

              Poe Dameron: ...You need a pilot.

              波·達梅隆:……你需要飛行員。

              Finn: I need a pilot.

              費恩:我需要飛行員。

              

            <delect id="sj01t"></delect>
            1. <em id="sj01t"><label id="sj01t"></label></em>
            2. <div id="sj01t"></div>
              1. <em id="sj01t"></em>

                      <div id="sj01t"></div>
                      黄色视频在线观看