<delect id="sj01t"></delect>
  1. <em id="sj01t"><label id="sj01t"></label></em>
  2. <div id="sj01t"></div>
    1. <em id="sj01t"></em>

            <div id="sj01t"></div>

            《星球大戰原力覺醒》經典臺詞

            時間:2020-10-27 20:16:12 經典臺詞 我要投稿

            《星球大戰原力覺醒》經典臺詞

              1.Finn: Can you fly a TIE Fighter?

            《星球大戰原力覺醒》經典臺詞

              費恩:你能開TIE式戰機嗎?

              Poe Dameron: I can fly anything.

              波·達梅隆:什么我都能飛。

              2.Leia: You know, as much as we fought, I always hated it when you left.

              萊婭:你知道,雖然我們總是吵架,但我還是討厭你不辭而別。

              Han Solo: That's why I did it, so that you'd miss me.

              漢·索洛:所以我才這么做,這樣子你就會想我了。

              Leia: I do miss you.

              萊婭:我想你了。

              3.Leia: Rey, may the force be with you.

              萊婭:蕾伊,原力與你同在。

              4.Finn: Ok, stay calm... stay calm...

              費恩:好,冷靜……冷靜……

              Poe Dameron: I am calm.

              波·達梅隆:我很冷靜!

              Finn: I was talking to myself.

              費恩:我對自己說的。

              5.Han Solo: I've got a bad feeling about this.

              漢·索洛:對這件事我感覺很不好。

              6.Rey: You will remove these restraints and leave this cell with the door open.

              蕾伊:你會除去這些枷鎖,離開這個囚室,留著門。

              Stormtrooper: What did you say?

              沖鋒兵:你說什么?

              Rey: You will remove these restraints and leave this cell with the door open.

              蕾伊:你會除去這些枷鎖,離開這個囚室,留著門。

              Stormtrooper: I will tighten these restraints, scavenger scum!

              沖鋒兵:我會鎖緊它們,拾荒垃圾!

              Rey: You will remove these restraints and leave this cell with the door open.

              蕾伊:你會除去這些枷鎖,離開這個囚室,留著門。

              Stormtrooper: I will remove these restraints and leave this cell with the door open.

              沖鋒兵:我會除去這些枷鎖,離開這個囚室,留著門。

              Rey: You will drop your gun.

              蕾伊:你會把槍扔掉。

              Stormtrooper: And I'll drop my gun.

              沖鋒兵:我會把槍扔掉。

              7.Finn: What should we do with her?

              費恩:她來了,我們怎么辦?

              Han Solo: Is there a gabage chute... or trash compactor?

              漢·索洛:那里有沒有垃圾滑梯……或者垃圾夯實機?

              8.Poe Dameron: Why are you helping me?

              波·達梅隆:你為什么救我?

              Finn: Because it's the right thing to do.

              費恩:因為這是正確的事情。

              Poe Dameron: ...You need a pilot.

              波·達梅隆:……你需要飛行員。

              Finn: I need a pilot.

              費恩:我需要飛行員。

              9.Rey: You... you're afraid... that you will never be as strong as Darth Vader!

              蕾伊:你……你在害怕……你害怕自己永遠不會想達斯·維德一樣強大。

              10.Finn: We'll figure it out, we'll use the Force!

              費恩:我們會想出辦法的,我們可以運用原力!

              Han Solo: That's not how the Force works!

              漢·索洛:原力不是這么用的'!

              11.Rey: This is the Millennium Falcon! You're Han Solo!

              蕾伊:這是千年隼!你是漢·索洛!

              Han Solo: I used to be.

              漢·索洛:我以前是。

              12.Finn: Han Solo, the Rebellion General?

              費恩:漢·索洛,那個義軍將軍?

              Rey: No! The smuggler!

              蕾伊:不是!是走私犯!

              13.Han Solo: Escape now; hug later.

              漢·索洛:現在快逃,待會再抱!

              14.Han Solo: Well, you tell them that Han Solo just stole back the Millennium Falcon, for good!

              漢·索洛:哈,你告訴他們,漢·索洛剛剛偷回了千年隼,永遠偷回來了。

              15.Finn: I was raised to do one thing... but I've got nothing to fight for.

              費恩:我只為一件事而生……但我卻沒有奮斗的目標。

              16.Han Solo: Chewie, we're home.

              漢·索洛:楚伊,我們到家了。

              17.【出自預告片】

              Luke Skywalker: The Force is strong in my family. My father has it. I have it. My sister has it. You have that power, too.

              盧克·天行者:我們家族擁有的原力很強。我父親有,我擁有,我的妹妹有,你也有那種力量。

              18.Rey: There are stories about what happened.

              蕾伊:有一些故事,是關于以前發生的事情。

              Han Solo: It's true. All of it. The Dark Side, the Jedi. They're real.

              漢·索洛:是真的,都是真的。黑暗面,絕地武士,他們活生生存在。

              19.Leia: Hope is not lost today... it is found.

              萊婭:希望并未在今天消失,它被尋回了。

            【《星球大戰原力覺醒》經典臺詞】相關文章:

            《覺醒年代》的經典語錄 覺醒年代精彩語錄07-24

            里德·霍夫曼:星戰啟示,創業公司如何借助“原力”11-29

            《異星覺醒》影評05-26

            關于人性的自我覺醒09-22

            讓心覺醒的勵志名言05-29

            異星覺醒什么時候上映05-19

            《驢得水》影評:女權意識的覺醒08-18

            執業藥師考點:熱原10-18

            肯德基原味雞塊做法10-11

            肯德基原味雞做法10-11

            <delect id="sj01t"></delect>
            1. <em id="sj01t"><label id="sj01t"></label></em>
            2. <div id="sj01t"></div>
              1. <em id="sj01t"></em>

                      <div id="sj01t"></div>
                      黄色视频在线观看