<delect id="sj01t"></delect>
  1. <em id="sj01t"><label id="sj01t"></label></em>
  2. <div id="sj01t"></div>
    1. <em id="sj01t"></em>

            <div id="sj01t"></div>

            《魂斷藍橋》經典臺詞

            時間:2022-12-11 17:34:33 經典臺詞 我要投稿

            《魂斷藍橋》經典臺詞大全

              洛依:你們舞蹈演員吃什么?

            《魂斷藍橋》經典臺詞大全

              What do dancers eat?

              瑪拉:哦,舞蹈演員吃-有營養的、脂肪少的

              Oh,,dull things mostly.Nutritious yet not fatting.

              洛依:啊,今晚例外。你這有什么特別的菜嗎?

              Oh,no,not tonight.(To waiter)What could you suggest that would be particularly rich and indigestible.

              侍者:龍蝦不錯,先生!

              The crepes,is very nice sir.

              瑪拉:嗯魂斷藍橋經典臺詞En.

              侍者:還有酒

              And wine.

              洛依:稍微喝點淡酒不違犯你們舞蹈演員的規矩吧?

              It isn't against the rules for a dancer t drink a little wine,is it?

              瑪拉:哦,今晚上

              Well, tonight……

              洛依:喝4盎

              Good,Number Forty please.

              侍者:40塊,先生

              Number Forty.

              洛依:你的舞跳得很美

              The ballet was beautiful.

              瑪拉:我看不見得

              Madame dindn't think so.

              洛依:啊,內行不懂,只有外行懂,我給你說跳得很美

              Well,experts never know,It takes outsidersto know,and I tell you it was beautiful. 瑪拉:這說明你確實是外行

              Taht certainly proves you'er an outsider.

              洛伊:很高興再見到我嗎?

              Roy: Are you glad to see me again?

              瑪拉:是的。

              Myra: Yes.

              洛伊:我感到你有保留。

              Roy: I sense a reservation.

              瑪拉:我想是有的。

              Myra: Well, I suppose there is one.

              洛伊:那是什么?為什么?

              Roy: What? Why?

              瑪拉:有什么好處呢?

              Myra: What‘s the good of it?

              洛伊:你是個奇怪的女孩,是不是?有什么好?對生活什么是好的?

              Roy: You‘re a strange girl, aren’t you? What‘s the good of anything? What’s the good of living?

              瑪拉:這也是個問題。

              Myra: That‘s a question too.

              洛伊:不,等一下。我不會讓你那么想。生活中美好的事就是會發生這種事情。在空襲的陰影下我遇見了你,這比和平時代到處閑逛,視生命為理所當然要好得多,覺得更充實。我仍不明白。

              Roy: Oh, now wait a minute. I‘m not going to let you get away with that. The wonderful things about living is that, this sort of thing can happen. In the shadow of a death raid, I can meet you and feel more intensely alive than walking around in peacetime and taking my life for granted. I still don’t get it, not quite.

              瑪拉:什么?

              Myra: What?

              洛伊:你的臉真年輕,真美。

              Roy: Your face. It‘s all youth, all beauty

              瑪拉:你仍不明白什么。

              Myra: What is it you still don‘t get?

              洛伊:今天下午我離開你時,我記不起你的長相,這輩子也不會記得。我想,她美嗎?她丑嗎?她長得什么樣?我不記得。甚至非得到劇院去看你的長相。

              Roy: You know, when I left you this afternoon, I couldn‘t remember what you looked like, not for the life for me. I thought, was she pretty? Was she ugly? What was she like? I couldn’t remember. I simply had to get to that theater tonight to see what she looked like. 瑪拉:你覺得現在記住了嗎?

              Myra: Do you think you will remember me now?

              洛伊:我想是的。一輩子記住。

              Roy: I think so, I think so, for the rest of my life.

              瑪拉:你到底有什么不明白的呢?

              Myra: But what is it about me you still don‘t get?

              男人:各位,現在是今晚的最后一曲。希望你們享受這個告別的華爾茲。

              Man: Ladies and gentlemen, we now come to the last dance of the evening. I hope you enjoy the farewell waltz.

              洛伊:待會兒告訴你,我們跳舞吧。

              Roy: I‘ll tell you later. Let’s dance now.

              瑪拉:這些燭光是什么意思?

              Myra: What does it mean, these candles?

              洛伊:你會明白的。

              Roy: You‘ll find out.

              地而天清晨,嗎拉和凱娣在物資里面。

              Myra:I shall have to get this catch mended.

              Kitty:Well I've been telling you.

              Myra:It brole open twice yesterday.Oh, Kitt,what time is it?

              Kitty:It's ,eh ,almost 11.

              Myra:Mmm, oh.

              (敲門聲,夫人進來了)

              myra and Kitty:Good morning Madame.

              Madame:Good morning.I came to congratulate you,Myra.

              Myra:On what,Madame?

              Madame: on being up.Considering that you didn't go to bed until 4,It's remarkeable.I have a feeling your performance tonight will give the effect of sleepingwalking.

              Kitty:It 's the first time Myra's benn out,Madame.

              Madame:When I made you send the note back to the military gentleman last night,It was you I was trying to protect.I'm fond of the girls who work for me.I don't want them to be camp-followers.

              Myra:YOu don't know him or you wouldn't say that.

              Kitty: Can't we have any private lives at all?

              Madame:Not when hurt your public life at the theater.I am happy that he didn't stay here a week,otherwise he would have ruined six performances instead of one.If such a thing should happen again with you,or with any of the others,It means inatant dismissal.I will see you at the sheater tonight.If it's not too much trouble.

              (夫人關上門,走了)

              Myra:Oh, why is she so cruel and hateful……

              Kitty:Ah,the cold broomstick,she talks to us alllike that.Never mind.

              Myra:She spoil everything.

              Kitty:Oh, rubbish,You're upset and tired.Why don't you go back to bed?There's no rehearsal today.

              Myra:No,I'm not tired.Horrible morning for the chanel crossing.I suppose he's gone now. Kitty:YE suppose so.

              (窗外下著大雨)

              Myra:Kitty,Kitty look!He's here!

              Kitty:Good Heavens!He's deserted!

              Myra:Kitty he's here.He hasn't gone,he's here!

              Kitty:He'll be court-martialed for this……

              Myra:Oh,I've got to go.I've got to go!

              Kitty:Oh,you can't now.

              Myra:Oh,Kitty,you see him,too,don't you?

              Kitty:Well,if that's his ghost,don't bring him up.Oh,get away from that window,you stupid thing he'll see you for heaven's sake.

              Mayra:Where's my hat?

              Oh,Kitty,what if I……What if he ……Do you suppose……?Oh,dear,oh,Kitty,what do you think……Oh,Gos.Kitty,there.Do I look all right?

              Kitty:Yes, you look all right.I think you'd better with a dress on.

              Myra:Oh,yes.

              Kitty:Come on,Now.Myra,Stop it!

              Myra:I don't know what I'm doing.Oh,dear.These stupid buttons.Kitty,I just want to……Oh,Kitty,he came back.I was beginning to think……But he didn't.He came back.Oh!Is he stiil there?(Runs to the Window)He is ,he is.

              Kitty:Wait a minute.I'll get your maciontosh.YOu umbrella's in the corner,there.Here ,put

              this on.Now,got to go first.YOyu don't want to run into Madam on the way down.Wait a minute.All clear.And please tell him no more visits,I can't stand the excitement.

              (一路平安的音樂聲響起)

              (雨中在瑪拉宿舍的院子里―――車子上)

              瑪拉:你好

              Myra:Hello.

              洛依:你好

              Roy:Helleo.

              瑪拉:你來看我太好了

              Myra:Nice of you to come to and see me.

              洛依:別這么說

              Roy:Not at all.

              瑪拉:你你沒走?

              Myra:You didn't go?

              洛依:海峽有水雷放假四十八小時

              Roy:Couldn't.Mine's in the channel,Forty-eight hours leave.

              瑪拉:這真太好了

              Myra:Isn't that wonderful.

              洛依:是的,有整整兩天。你知道我一夜都在想你,睡也睡不著

              Roy:Yes.Two whole days.YOu know,Ithought about you all last night,couldn't sleep a wink. 瑪拉:你終于學會了記住我了

              Myra:You managed to remember meat last then.

              洛依:呵呵,是是啊,剛剛學會。瑪拉,今天我們干什么

              Roy:Yes,barely managed.Myra,What do you think we're going todo today?

              瑪拉:因為我-我我

              Myra:Well,I……

              洛依:現在由不得你這樣了

              Roy:No you won't have time for that.

              瑪拉:這樣?

              Myra:For what?

              洛依:這樣猶豫,你不能再猶豫了

              Roy:For hesitating.No more hestitating to you.

              瑪拉:不能?

              Myra:NO?

              洛依:不能

              Roy:No.

              瑪拉:那我們應該怎樣呢?

              Myra:Well,what am I going to do instead?

              Roy:洛依:去跟我結婚

              Going to get married.

              瑪拉:哦,洛依,你瘋了吧

              Myra:Roy, you must be mad.

              洛依:瘋狂是美好的感覺

              Roy:I know ,a marvelous setation.

              瑪拉:我不要你這樣

              Myra:Roy, to be sensible.

              洛依:我才不呢

              Roy:Not me.

              瑪拉:可你還不了解我

              Myra:But you don't know me.

              洛依:會了解的,用我一生來了解

              Roy:Then I will discover.Spend the rest of my life doing it.

              瑪拉:洛依,你現在在打仗,因為你快要離開這了,因為你覺得必須在兩天內度過你整個的一生

              Oh, Roy,this is wartime,it's beacause you're leaving so soon,beacause you feel you mustspend the whole of your life in forty-eight hours.

              洛依:我們去結婚吧,除了你,別的人我都不要

              Roy:We're going to be marriedIt's you,It'll never be anyone else.

              瑪拉:你怎么可以這樣肯定

              Myra:But how can you tell that?

              洛依:別再支支吾吾了,別再問了,別再猶豫了,就這樣定了,知道嗎?這樣肯定了,知道嗎?這樣決定了,知道嗎?去跟我結婚吧,知道嗎?

              Roy:Now listen,darling.None of your quibbling.None of your questioning.None of your douts.This positive,you see?This is affirmative,you see?This is final,you see? You are going to marry me, you see?

              瑪拉:是,親愛的!

              Myra:I see.

              怎么回事,親愛的,我們去哪?

              Roy:What's the matter darling?Where are we going?

              洛依:去宣布定婚! 回兵營去。 啊,瑪拉,你聽我說,目前我們會陷于什么樣的麻煩?

              To announce our engagement.(to driver)To the barracks,around the square.Now Myra,I want to give you a copletepicture of what I'm going to let you in for.

              瑪拉:好的

              Myra:All right.

              洛依:我要你知道某些情況,首先我親愛的年輕小姐,我是蘭德歇步兵團的上蔚,挺唬人吧?

              Roy:I have to acquaint you with certain facts.In the first place my dear young lady,I am a captain in the rental ship Usaleus.Are you impressed?

              瑪拉:挺唬人

              Myra:Very much.

              洛依:一個蘭德歇步兵團的上蔚是不能草率結婚的,要得備很多手續和儀式

              Roy:A captain in the rental ship Usaleus cannot marry caually.It requirs immense prepartion formality, eti quette.

              瑪拉:我知道

              Myra:I see it does.

              洛依:這有點繁文縟節

              Roy:It's an elaborate ritual.

              瑪拉:是嗎?

              Myra:Is it?

              洛依:嗯,比如一個蘭德歇步兵團的上蔚要結婚必須得到他的上校的同意

              Roy:Um-hmm,For example,a captain ih the rental ship Usaletus has before he marries to get the consent of his colonel.

              瑪拉:這很困難嗎?

              Is that difficult?

              洛依:啊,也許困難也許不

              Roy:Well it might or it might not be.

              瑪拉:我看不那么容易

              Myra:I fell it is going to be difficult.

              洛依:啊,那得看怎么肯求了,看肯求的魅力,看他的熱情和口才。瑪拉,看著我

              Roy:A great deal depends upon the petitioner on the charm of the petitioner, on his ardor, on his eloquence. Myra,look at me.

              瑪拉:是,上蔚

              Myra:Yes captain?

              洛依:怎么?你懷疑嗎?

              Roy:Can you dout the outcome?

              瑪拉:你太自信了,上尉!你簡直瘋狂了,上尉!你又莽撞又固執又――.我愛你!上尉

              Myra:You are very conceited,captain.YOu are quite mad,captain.You are are rekless and headstrong an …… and I ador you, captain.

            【《魂斷藍橋》經典臺詞】相關文章:

            魂斷藍橋經典臺詞精選07-03

            動漫經典臺詞11-06

            《越獄》的經典臺詞07-07

            《功夫》的經典臺詞10-26

            《雙程》經典臺詞06-17

            經典臺詞大全02-22

            《魔獸》經典臺詞11-24

            張曼玉經典臺詞10-06

            薰衣草經典臺詞03-09

            潛伏經典臺詞06-03

            <delect id="sj01t"></delect>
            1. <em id="sj01t"><label id="sj01t"></label></em>
            2. <div id="sj01t"></div>
              1. <em id="sj01t"></em>

                      <div id="sj01t"></div>
                      黄色视频在线观看