<delect id="sj01t"></delect>
  1. <em id="sj01t"><label id="sj01t"></label></em>
  2. <div id="sj01t"></div>
    1. <em id="sj01t"></em>

            <div id="sj01t"></div>

            導游英語情景口語對話

            時間:2024-07-31 11:49:08 行業英語 我要投稿
            • 相關推薦

            導游英語情景口語對話

              導語:如果在旅游當中不小心有緊急情況,如生病什么的,那應該如何跟導游說明情況呢?下面就讓小編來幫你!

              Conversation 1

            導游英語情景口語對話

              會話 1

              A:Hello, Walter?

              A:您好,是沃特嗎?

              B:Yes. Hi, what's up?

              B:是的。嗨,什么事?

              A;l was wondering if you wonted to go for-a walk with us.

              A:我想問問您想不想和大家出去走走。

              B:I'm afraid not. I'm sick. I have a fever but I'm cold, and I threw up earlier.

              B:我怕不行,我病了。我發燒,但又覺得很冷,而且先前 我還嘔吐了。

              A:Oh, man.I hope you get to feeling better.

              A:噢,天哪。我希望您會覺得舒服一點。

              B:I would feel better if you came over and took care of me.

              B:如果您能過來照顧我的話,我會覺得好一點兒的。

              A:OK, then. I'll be there in a minute.

              A:那好吧。我馬上就過來。

              (after a while...)

              (過了一會兒……)

              A:Walter! Where are you?

              A:沃特,您在哪兒?

              B:I'm in the bathroom.

              B:我在洗手間里。

              A:What took you so long?

              A:您怎么這么長時間?

              B;l was in the bathroom with the runs.

              B:我在洗手間里拉肚子。

              A:Gross. Diarrhea?

              A:真惡心。是痢疾嗎?

              B:It's not so bad.

              B:沒有那么嚴重。

              A:OK, whatever, I don't want to hear about it. I'll call the doctor for you.

              A:好了,不管是什么,我不想再聽了。我替您叫醫生吧。

              B:It's just that you have to be patient and try to relax.

              B:您要耐著性子,而且試著放輕松。

              A: Enough. I don't want to hear any more about your bathroom time.

              A:夠了。我不想再聽任何有關您在洗手間的事情。

              B:Why not? Oh well, I'm ready to eat. No need call the doctor. If we run to the restaurant, I can make It to the restroom and you can order.

              B:為什么不想?哦,好了,我可以吃東西了,不用叫醫生。要是我們去餐廳,我還來得及去洗手間,您來點菜。

              A:Are you sure you want to go?

              A:您肯定要去嗎?

              B:To the restroom? I have no choice.

              B:去洗手間?我可沒有選擇,非去不可啊。

              Conversation 2

              會話2

              A:Is this the Friendship Hospital? Please send an ambulance to 68 Hu Nan Road.

              A:是友誼醫院嗎?請派一輛救護車到湖南路68號。

              B :1s it urgent? Our ambulances are not enough to meet every call.

              B:是不是很緊急?我們的救護車不很寬裕。

              A:Of course It's urgent. I think the patient is suffering from a cute appendicitis. He may die if not treated in time.

              A:當然很緊急。我想這個病人是患了急性闌尾炎,如果 救護不及時,他可能會有生命危險。

              B:All right, well come right away.

              B:好吧。我們立刻就來。

              (after a while...)

              (過了一會兒……)

              B: Where's the patient?

              B:病人在哪兒?

              A:He's there in the room. He's very ill.

              A:在房間里。他病得很厲害。

              B : Don't worry. Well put him in the stretcher. You are coming with us? Step in please.

              B:不用擔心,我們會把他放在擔架床上的。您也跟著來 嗎?請上來吧。

              B:Carry him into the emergency ward. Here we are.

              B:把他抬到急救室去。好,到了。

              B:Help the patient bathe and change his clothes, nurse. Then bring him into the operating room.

              B:護士,替病人清洗一下身子,換上衣服,然后把他送進 手術室。

              (after a while...)

              (過了一會兒???…)

              A:I'm his guide. What's the trouble with him, doctor?

              A:醫生,我是病人的導游。他是什么病?

              B : He had appendicitis,but is all right now that it was removed. He'll have to rest for a few weeks to recover.

              B:他患了闌尾炎,但現在割掉后已經沒事了。他得休息 幾個星期才能康復。

              A:May I send food for him?

              A:我可以給他送飯嗎?

              B:No, outside food is not peamitted.

              B:不行,外面的食物是不準送進來的。

              A:Can I come round to see him tomorrow?

              A:我明天能不能來看他呢?

              B:Yes. But first you must observe the visiting hours, It's from 2 to 5 p. m. By the way, consult the nurse before you enter the ward.

              B:可以。但首先要遵守探視的時間,下午2點至5點。另 外,進人病房之前得先讓護士批準才行。

              A:Yes. Thank you.

              A:好的,謝謝您。

              B:By the way,you can bring some flowers.

              B:順便說一下,您可以帶鮮花。

              A: OK.

              A:好。

              B:Don't worry about him.

              B:不用擔心他。

              A:When could I take care of him?

              A:我什么時候能夠護理他?

              B:Our nurse can take good care of him.

              B:我們的護士能很好地護理他。

            【導游英語情景口語對話】相關文章:

            日常英語口語情景對話06-28

            商務英語情景口語對話精選08-16

            大學英語口語《飲食與健康》情景對話08-24

            關于大學英語口語考試情景對話09-02

            少兒英語口語情景對話練習材料08-25

            俄語口語學習:情景對話練習10-07

            關于俄語口語學習的情景對話10-12

            小學英語情景對話09-08

            俄語口語學習:情景對話天天練09-18

            少兒英語情景對話09-25

            <delect id="sj01t"></delect>
            1. <em id="sj01t"><label id="sj01t"></label></em>
            2. <div id="sj01t"></div>
              1. <em id="sj01t"></em>

                      <div id="sj01t"></div>
                      黄色视频在线观看