- 相關推薦
和參觀工廠有關的商務英語口語
參加商務英語考試不需要任何特殊資格,報名不受年齡、性別、職業、地區、學歷等限制。為了幫助大家學習商務英語,小編分享了一些關于參觀工廠的商務英語口語,希望能對大家有所幫助!

參觀工廠【1】
A: Who is going to design the inspection gages and fixtures?
B: It will be the Stone Company.
A:誰來設計檢測量具和夾具?
B:將會是斯通公司。
2.Shift 輪班
A: How many shifts do you have?
B: Three shifts a day.
A:你們是幾班倒啊?
B:每天輪三次班。
3.Production line 生產線
A: Who is in charge of the production line?
B: We have a group leader for each production line.
A:誰來負責生產線?
B:我們每個生產線都有一個組長負責。
4.Testing area 檢測區
A: Is this the Testing Area of the plant?
B: You are right. We do part of the quality testing here.
A:這是工廠的檢測區嗎?
B:是的,有一部分質量檢測是在這里做的。
5.Working conditions 工作條件
A: Are they satisfied with the working conditions?
B: Some are, and some arent.
A:他們對工作條件滿意嗎?
B:有的人滿意,有的人不滿意。
參觀工廠【2】
A: Would you like to look around our factory some time? 什么時候來看看我們的工廠吧?
B: Thats a good idea. 好啊。
A: I can set up a tour next week. 我可以安排在下個禮拜參觀。
B: Just let me know which day. 決定好哪一天就告訴我。
A: Thanks for coming today. 謝謝您今天的光臨。
B: Ive been looking forward to this. 好久以前就想來看看你們的工廠了。
A: Youll have to wear this hard hat for the tour. 參觀時必需戴上這安全帽。
B: This one seems a little small for me. 這頂我戴好像小了一點。
A: Here, try this one. 喏,試試這一頂。
B: Thats better. 好多了。
A: We can start at any time youre ready. 只要你準備好了,我們隨時可以開始。
B: Im all set. 我都準備好了。
A: The tour will take about an hour and a half. We can start over here.這次參觀大概需要一個半小時。我們可以從這里開始。
B: Ill just follow you. 我跟著你就是。
A: Please stop me if you have any questions. 有任何問題,請隨時叫我停下來。
B: I will. 好的。
A: Watch your head as you go through the door there. 經過那兒的門時,小心別撞倒頭。
B: Thank you.謝謝。
A: Thats the end of the tour. 參觀就此結束了。
B: It was very informative. 真是獲益良多。
A: Just let me know if you want to bring anyone else. 如果你要帶別人來,請隨時通知我。
B: Id like to have my boss go through the plant some day. 我真想叫我老板哪天也過來看看。
參觀工廠【3】
一、參觀前:接待與開場(Reception & Opening)
1. 迎接問候(Greeting)
"Good morning/afternoon, Mr./Ms. [Name]! Welcome to [Factory Name]. I’m [Your Name], the [Your Position, e.g., sales manager/production supervisor], and I’ll be your guide today."
(上午 / 下午好,[姓名] 先生 / 女士!歡迎來到 [工廠名稱]。我是 [你的名字],擔任 [你的職位,如銷售經理 / 生產主管],今天由我為您帶隊參觀。)
"It’s a pleasure to have you here. Did you have a smooth journey to the factory?"
(非常榮幸您能來訪。您來工廠的路途還順利嗎?)
"Before we start, would you like a brief overview of our factory layout first? It’ll help you understand the tour route better."
(開始參觀前,您是否需要先了解一下工廠布局概況?這能幫助您更好地熟悉參觀路線。)
2. 確認需求(Confirming Needs)
"Is there any specific area of the factory you’re particularly interested in? For example, the production line, quality control room, or warehouse?"
(您是否對工廠的某一特定區域特別感興趣?比如生產線、質檢室或倉庫?)
"During the tour, feel free to ask any questions—we’re happy to explain details about our processes or products."
(參觀過程中,您隨時可以提問 —— 我們很樂意講解生產流程或產品的細節。)
二、參觀中:各區域講解(On-Site Explanations)
1. 進入車間前(Before Entering the Workshop)
"Before we enter the production workshop, please put on this safety helmet and safety shoes—they’re mandatory for all visitors to ensure safety."
(進入生產車間前,請佩戴好這頂安全帽和安全鞋 —— 所有訪客必須穿戴,以確保安全。)
"Please note that we don’t allow taking photos in the workshop unless we’ve obtained prior approval. Thank you for your understanding."
(請注意,除非事先獲得許可,否則車間內禁止拍照。感謝您的理解。)
2. 生產線講解(Production Line)
"This is our main production line for [Product Name]. It has a capacity of [X units per day/week] and is fully automated—we only need 5 operators to monitor the whole process."
(這是我們 [產品名稱] 的主要生產線,日 / 周產能為 [X 單位],全程自動化 —— 僅需 5 名操作員監控整個流程。)
"The production process here includes 4 key steps: raw material inspection, molding, assembly, and final testing. Each step is controlled by our quality management system to ensure product standards."
(這里的生產流程包含 4 個關鍵步驟:原材料檢驗、成型、組裝和最終測試。每個步驟都由我們的質量管理體系把控,確保符合產品標準。)
"You can see that the machines here are imported from [Country/Brand]—they help improve efficiency by 30% compared to our old equipment."
(您可以看到,這里的設備從 [國家 / 品牌] 進口 —— 相比舊設備,效率提升了 30%。)
3. 質檢區域講解(Quality Control Area)
"This is our quality control lab. Every batch of products will go through 3 tests here: performance test, durability test, and safety test. Only products with a pass rate of 100% can be shipped."
(這是我們的質檢實驗室。每批次產品都會在這里進行 3 項測試:性能測試、耐用性測試和安全測試。只有合格率 100% 的產品才能出廠。)
"Our QC team uses advanced testing tools, such as [Tool Name, e.g., laser measuring instruments], to check product dimensions and performance with high accuracy."
(我們的質檢團隊使用先進的測試工具,如 [工具名稱,如激光測量儀],高精度檢測產品尺寸和性能。)
4. 倉庫 / 成品區講解(Warehouse/Finished Goods Area)
"This is our finished goods warehouse. We use a WMS (Warehouse Management System) to track inventory—so we can quickly locate any product and stock levels in real time."
(這是我們的成品倉庫。我們使用倉庫管理系統(WMS)跟蹤庫存 —— 可快速定位任一產品,并實時更新庫存數量。)
"The goods here are ready for shipment to [Market/Client Name]. We usually ship via [Logistics Method, e.g., sea freight/air freight] to ensure on-time delivery."
(這里的貨物即將發往 [市場 / 客戶名稱],我們通常通過 [物流方式,如海運 / 空運] 運輸,確保按時交付。)
三、互動交流:回答問題與討論(Q&A & Discussion)
1. 回答常見問題(Answering Common Questions)
Q: How do you ensure the sustainability of your raw materials?
(問:你們如何確保原材料的可持續性?)
A: "We work with 3 certified suppliers who meet international environmental standards. We also have a recycling program for waste materials to reduce environmental impact."
(答:我們與 3 家符合國際環保標準的認證供應商合作,同時推行廢料回收計劃,降低環境影響。)
Q: Can you adjust the production schedule if we need a larger order?
(問:如果我們需要更大批量的訂單,你們能調整生產計劃嗎?)
A: "Yes, we can. Our production line has flexible capacity—we can increase output by adding 1 more shift, and the lead time will only extend by [X days]. We’ll confirm the details with our production team once you place the order."
(答:可以。我們的生產線產能靈活 —— 增加一個班次即可提升產量,交貨期僅延長 [X 天]。您下單后,我們會與生產團隊確認具體細節。)
2. 主動引導討論(Guiding Discussion)
"Based on what you’ve seen so far, do you have any suggestions for improving our production process? We value feedback from our partners."
(根據您目前的所見,對我們的生產流程有什么改進建議嗎?我們很重視合作伙伴的反饋。)
"If we cooperate, would you need any customizations for the product? Our R&D team can work with you to adjust specifications according to your needs."
(如果我們合作,您是否需要對產品進行定制?我們的研發團隊可與您協作,根據需求調整規格。)
四、參觀結束:總結與后續(Closing & Follow-Up)
1. 總結感謝(Summary & Thanks)
"That’s the end of our factory tour. We’ve shown you the production line, QC lab, and warehouse—hope this helps you understand our production capacity and quality standards better."
(工廠參觀到此結束。我們帶您了解了生產線、質檢實驗室和倉庫 —— 希望這能幫助您更好地了解我們的產能和質量標準。)
"Thank you for taking the time to visit our factory today. It’s been a great pleasure to share our processes with you."
(感謝您今天抽空參觀我們的工廠。能向您介紹我們的生產流程,非常榮幸。)
2. 后續安排(Follow-Up Arrangements)
"I’ll send you a detailed factory introduction document and product catalog via email this afternoon. If you have any further questions, feel free to contact me at [Your Email/Phone Number]."
(今天下午我會把詳細的工廠介紹文件和產品目錄通過郵件發給您。如有其他問題,可通過 [您的郵箱 / 電話] 聯系我。)
"Our team will prepare a quotation for your requested order by [Date]. We’ll reach out to you as soon as it’s ready."
(我們團隊會在 [日期] 前為您所需的訂單準備報價,完成后會立即與您聯系。)
"We look forward to the possibility of working with your company. If you plan to visit again, please let us know in advance, and we’ll arrange a more targeted tour."
(我們期待與貴公司合作的可能。如果您計劃再次來訪,請提前告知,我們會安排更具針對性的參觀。)
【和參觀工廠的商務英語口語】相關文章:
參觀工廠的商務英語口語09-21
參觀工廠相關的商務英語口語10-26
商務英語和英語口語區別06-11
質量和價格相關的商務英語口語11-04
商務廣告宣傳和產品推薦英語口語10-28
關于代理的條件和要求的商務英語口語07-18
商務訂貨英語口語08-12
商務英語口語07-26
商務參觀禮儀11-13