<delect id="sj01t"></delect>
  1. <em id="sj01t"><label id="sj01t"></label></em>
  2. <div id="sj01t"></div>
    1. <em id="sj01t"></em>

            <div id="sj01t"></div>

            商務禮儀中基本的英語詞匯有哪些

            時間:2025-09-22 16:55:32 王娟 禮儀英語 我要投稿
            • 相關推薦

            商務禮儀中基本的英語詞匯有哪些

              商務英語,是指在商業環境中使用的英語。下面是小編為大家收集的商務禮儀中基本的英語詞匯有哪些,歡迎閱讀與收藏。

            商務禮儀中基本的英語詞匯有哪些

              商務交際禮儀英語詞匯

              久仰!

              Ive heard so much about you.

              好久不見了!

              Long time no see.

              辛苦了!

              Youve had a long day.Youve had a long flight.

              尊敬的朋友們!

              Distinguished/Honorable/Respected friends

              閣下(多用于稱呼大使)

              Your Excellency

              我代表北京市政府歡迎各位朋友訪問北京。

              On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, I wish to extend our warm welcome to the friends who have come to visit

              Beijing.

              對您的大力協助,我謹代表北京市政府表示衷心的感謝。

              On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, i wish to express our heartfelt thanks to you for your gracious assistance.

              在北京過得怎么樣?

              How are you making out in Beijing?

              我一定向他轉達您的問候和邀請。

              Ill surely remember you and your invitation to him.

              歡迎美商來北京投資。

              American businessmen are welcome to make investment in Beijing.

              歡迎多提寶貴意見。

              Your valuable advice is most welcome.

              不虛此行!

              Its a rewarding trip!

              您的日程很緊,我們的會見是否就到此為止。

              As you have a tight schedule, I will not take up more of your time.

              請代我問候王先生。

              Please remember me to Mr.Wang.

              感謝光臨!

              Thank you so much for coming.

              歡迎再來!

              Hope youll come again.

              歡迎以后多來北京!

              Hope youll visit Beijing more often.

              請留步,不用送了!

              I will see myself out, please.

              多保重!

              Take care!

              祝您一路平安!

              Have a nice trip!

              愿為您效勞!

              At your service!

              為…舉行宴會/宴請

              Host a dinner/banquet/luncheon in honor of …

              歡迎宴會

              Welcome dinner

              便宴

              Informal dinner

              午宴(附有情況介紹或專題演講等內容)

              Luncheon

              便餐

              Light meal

              工作午餐

              Working luncheon

              自助餐

              Buffet dinner/luncheon

              答謝宴會

              Return dinner

              告別宴會

              Farewell dinner

              慶功宴

              Glee feast

              招待會

              Reception

              慶祝中華人民共和國成立四十五周年招待會

              Reception Celebrating the 45th Anniversary of the Founding of the Peoples Republic of China

              雞尾酒會

              Cocktail party

              茶話會

              Tea party

              包餐/點餐

              Table dhote/a la carte

              上菜

              Serve a courst

              您的位置在這里。

              Here is your seat.

              請入席!

              Please have a seat.

              歡聚一堂

              Enjoy this happy get-together

              請隨便!

              Please yourself at home./Please enjoy yourself.

              請各位隨意用餐。

              Help yourself please.

              您喝點什么?

              What would you like to drink?

              現在我提議,為了…和…之間的合作,為了…參議員的健康,干杯!

              At this point, I propose a toast: to the cooperation between … And … , to the health of Senator…, cheers!

              最后,我借主人的酒,提議為…干杯!

              Lastly, taking up this glass of fine wine, I propose a toast to …

              請各位舉杯并同我一起為所有在座的朋友們的健康干杯!

              Id ask you to raise your glass and join me in a toast ot the health of all our friends present here.

              敬您一杯!

              Heres to you!

              祝你健康!

              To your health!

              我要為此干杯!

              Ill drink to that!

              隨量!

              Whatever you like!

              我失陪一會兒!

              Excuse me for a minute.

              菜不好,請多多包涵!

              Hope you enjoy yourself.

              女士們先生們,歡迎各位光臨,演出很快就要開始了,請盡快就坐。

              Ladies and gentlemen, good evening.The concert/show would start soon.Please get yourself seated.Thank you.

              招待會現在開始。

              The reception will now begin.

              全體起立,奏國歌!

              All rise please.For the P.R.C.National Anthem!

              出席今天招待會的貴賓有…

              The distinguished guests paarticipating the reception are …

              現在請…講話

              I have the honour to call upon …

              開幕式現在結束。

              This concludes the opening ceremony.

              隆重慶祝

              Grand celebration

              慶祝成立…一周年

              Celebrating the 1st Anniversary of the Establishment of …

              熱烈祝賀第一屆…錦標賽

              Hail the first FIFA of …

              值此節日之際致以節日的祝賀!

              On the occasion of the season, I would like to extend seasons greetings.

              祝您工作順利、事業成功、身體健康、家庭幸福!

              Wish you the very best of luck in your job, every successin your future endeavours, good health and a happy family!

              衷心祝賀您當選…

              Hearty congratulations on your recent ecletion as …

              舉行會議/研討會/大會/座談會/學術報告會

              Hold a meeting/seminar/conference/forum/symposium

              贊助人/主辦人/承辦人/協辦人

              Patron/sponsor/organizer/co-organizer

              舉行談判

              Enter into negotiation

              交涉

              Make representations with sb.On sth./deal with sb.

              事物性會談

              Talks at working level

              對口會談

              Counterpart talks

              議程項目

              Items on the agenda

              主題

              Theme

              議題

              Topic for discussion

              雙方商定的議程

              Schedule mutually agreed upon

              開幕會議

              Opening session

              全體會議

              Plenary session

              開場白

              Introduction

              情況介紹

              Presentation

              小組討論

              Panel discussion

              同有關單位磋商

              Hold consultations with the organizations concerned

              一輪會談

              One round of talks

              決議

              Resolution

              諒解備忘錄

              Memorandum of understanding

              現在開會。

              I declare the meeting open.

              請…發言。

              I invite the representative of …To take the floor.

              下面我給各位簡要介紹一下北京的經濟情況

              Now I would like to give you a brief overview of Beijings economy.

              我的介紹完了,謝謝!

              Thats all for my presentation.thank you.

              我先說這么多。

              So much for my remarks for now.

              我要說的就是這些。

              Thats all for what I want to say.

              您看是先談原則問題呢,還是先談具體問題?

              I wonder if you would like to start with matters of principle or specific issues?

              讓我先談一個問題。

              If you agree(With your permission), let me start with one issue

              在談那個問題之前我想對您剛才講的話談點看法。

              Before we trun to that issue, I wish to make a few comments/remarks on your presentation.

              您對此事怎么看呢?

              I wish to benefit from your views on this matter./ What is your view on this matter?/ How do you see this matter?

              我提議休會十分鐘。

              I propose a ten-minute break.

              我想接著剛才的問題講下去。

              I will pick up where we left off just now.

              對不起,我插一句。

              Sorry for the interruption but

              當然可以!

              By all means.

              怎么都行!

              Whatever you say.

              我沒有異議。

              I have no objection.

              我方對這個問題有異議。

              We take exception to this question.

              我們高興地看到…

              We note with pleasure that …

              這個日期貴方覺得合適嗎?

              I wonder if this date wuld be suitable for you?

              不知你們上午談的怎樣?

              I wonder how the meeting went this morning?

              我方很希望貴方能盡早給予肯定的答復。

              We would greatlyl appreciate it if you could give us your favourable and prompt commitment as soonas possible.

              請你們務必在8月1日前提出意向書。

              You are kindly requested to submit the letter of intent on the date no later than 1st August.

              糾纏這個問題。

              Entangle this issue.

              提倡節約

              Advocate/uphold thriftiness

              為了國家的繁榮

              For the sake of national property

              經受了時間考驗的友誼給我留下了很深的印象。

              The time-tested friendship leave me a deep impression.

              密切注視

              Keep close watch on

              在商務場合中,應該怎么樣向對方用英語得體地表達感謝呢?

              接待結束后,雙方可以通過電話溝通接待的過程和效果,鞏固雙方的友好關系。受接待方返回后,可以打電話對對方表示感謝。在實際商務工作中,也可以由接待方在對方返回后致電回顧一下來訪的整個過程,并再次表示對對方來訪的感激。

              我就可以這樣向對方說:

              1.I’m just calling to thank you for all your help in making our trip to Shanghai such a success and to let you know how much I enjoyed it.

              2.I’m calling to thank you for making such great arrangements for our trip to Shanghai.

              3.I’m just calling to thank you for the wonderful time we had in Shanghai.

              4.I’m just calling to tell you how much we enjoyed our stay in Shanghai.

              為了讓感謝聽起來更加真實更加親切,可以指出具體要感謝的人和事,這樣更容易拉近和對方的關系。所以受到招待的我們可以這樣講:

              1.You’re a great hostess.I greatly appreciated all your assistance.

              2.You are so kind.We would like to express our gratitude for all your help.

              3.You are such a great hostess.Thank you very much for your hospitality.

              4.Mr.Liu is so nice that please convey my greatest appreciation to him.

              5.And thank you again for taking us out for such a memorable dinner.The restaurant was fabulous and the food really exceptional.

              6.Thank you again for taking us out for such memorable meals.

              為了充分表達感謝,小U可以代表公司向對方表明,隨時愿意用同樣熱情的方式來接待對方,甚至可以直接邀請對方來訪。用英文這樣講:

              1.I hope I’ll have the chance to host you sometime.

              2.I hope I can sometime return the favor.

              3.I look forward to the opportunity to return your hospitality on your next trip to Beijing.

              4.It would be my pleasure to show you around in Beijing next time you visit us.

              商務英語口語常用句

              Do I have to make a reconfirmation?

              我還要再確認嗎?

              Is there any earlier one?

              還有更早一點的嗎?

              Could you tell me my reservation number, please?

              請你告訴我我的預訂號碼好嗎?

              Can I get a seat for todays 7:00 a.m.train?

              我可以買到今天上午7點的火車座位嗎?

              Could you change my flight date from London to Tokyo?

              請你更改一下從倫敦到東京的班機日期好嗎?

              Is there any discount for the USA Railpass?

              火車通行證有折扣嗎?

              May I reconfirm my flight?

              我可以確認我的班機嗎?

              Are they all non-reserved seats?

              他們全部不預訂的嗎?

              Do I have to reserve a seat?

              我一定要預訂座位嗎?

              May I see a timetable?

              我可以看時刻表嗎?

              How long will I have to wait?

              我要等多久呢?

              Which would you prefer, a smoking seat or a non-smoking seat?

              你喜歡哪種,吸煙座還是禁煙座呢?

              Do you have any other flights?

              還有其他的航班嗎?

              When would you like to leave?

              您希望什么時候出發?

              Can I reconfirm by phone?

              我能電話確認嗎?

              Where can I make a reservation?

              我到哪里可以預訂?

              Do I need a reservation for the dining car?

              我需要預訂餐車嗎?

              How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive?

              火車還要多少分鐘就要到達呢?

              Is this a daily flight?

              這是每日航班嗎?

              Excuse me.May I get by?

              對不起,我可以上車嗎?

            【商務禮儀中基本的英語詞匯有哪些】相關文章:

            基本商務禮儀有哪些09-15

            基本的商務禮儀有哪些10-24

            商務禮儀基本知識有哪些07-20

            商務禮儀有哪些09-24

            職場中基本儀容儀表禮儀有哪些02-16

            職場中商務禮儀的基本理念06-02

            商務禮儀中的基本常識07-12

            商務禮儀的作用有哪些09-24

            西餐商務禮儀有哪些10-02

            律師的商務禮儀有哪些09-19

            <delect id="sj01t"></delect>
            1. <em id="sj01t"><label id="sj01t"></label></em>
            2. <div id="sj01t"></div>
              1. <em id="sj01t"></em>

                      <div id="sj01t"></div>
                      黄色视频在线观看